Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
If we call iPad good and iPad 2 great, then iPad 3 would definitely be fantastic! The iPad 3 will feature a new, thinner, and sleeker design. Lots of highly expected features will be see on the new iPad 3, including 9.7-inch Sharp-manufactured 2048x1536 retina display, A6 Quad-core processor, 5MP camera with 1080p video recording quality, latest iOS 5 and probably Siri.
Even though your iPad 3 cannot play Microsoft PowerPoint directly, there are a few ways for you to transfer PowerPoint to iPad 3 and watch your PowerPoint presentations on iPad 3. Let’s take a look at the following 6 methods to show you how to play PowerPoint presentations using your new iPad 3.
For those who have Keynote installed on the Apple iPad 3, you’re able to open PowerPoint file using Keynote, after you have transferred PowerPoint files to iPad 3 using iTunes.
In iTunes, tap on the “Copy” icon to transfer your PowerPoint files to iPad 3. Once you import them, there may be some dialogs boxes which come up saying that several features such as fonts, animations, transitions etc. may not be supported through Keynote. You need to simply click on “Done” to make them go away. Then you will be able to view and edit PowerPoint presentations on iPad 3 using Keynote.
The restriction of this solution is that some of the features like animations and transitions will be removed when displaying the presentation.
Export PowerPoint slides as pictures
Viewing PowerPoint on iPad 3 as pictures is a good idea, for the embedded slideshow photo viewer supports many popular image formats such as JPG, BMP, GIF and PNG. Besides, saving PowerPoint slides as pictures is a basic function in all PowerPoint versions. Just click “Save As” and choose an image format you like. After conversion, all you need to do is to transport the exported pictures to your iPad 3.
The disadvantage is that no animations, no transitions, and no sound and video clips will be preserved.
View PowerPoint on iPad 3 as PDF file
The iPad 3 is a great platform to read PDF files in a tablet style with the help of a few applications designed for iPads such as CloudReaders or Easy PDF. If you don’t know how to convert PowerPoint to PDF, you can refer to the 3 frequently used methods to save powerPoint as PDF for free.
Just like saving PowerPoint as images, all the animations, transitions, audio and video clips will disappear after converting PowerPoint to PDF.
Convert PowerPoint to iPad 3 video format
As you know, viewing HD movies is a wonderful enjoyment on iPad 3, so no doubt iPad 3 has excellent video playback feature. By converting PowerPoint to video formats that iPad 3 supports, you can watch the PowerPoint slides on your iPad 3 wherever you go and whenever you want. Moyea PPT to Video Converter is one of the best PowerPoint to iPad 3 converters that converts your PowerPoint to iPad 3 compatible video formats (MP4, MOV, etc.).
In 3 steps, your PowerPoint can be converted to an iPad 3 supported video formats:
- (1). Import PowerPoint files that you want to convert. Batch converting is available.
- (2). Choose an output video format for iPad 3. You can customize video parameters.
- (3). Convert PowerPoint to iPad 3 video.
Then you can transfer them to iPad 3 with iTunes for watching.
All the animations, transitions, sounds, video clips and narrations will be retained after converting PowerPoint to video for your iPad 3.
Upload PowerPoint to YouTube for iPad 3
In this method you also need to convert PowerPoint to video first since YouTube only accepts video formats like MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, etc. One of the advantages is that you can easily share your PowerPoint presentations with more people who have iPads. The iPad 3 can access to YouTube and most other video sharing web sites, so you can upload your PowerPoint to YouTube for watching with Internet connection.
Upload PowerPoint to PPT sharing websites
There are a few websites which supports PowerPoint formats, so you can directly upload PowerPoint files to the Web. The authorSTREAM.com is one of them, which enables you to upload and share PowerPoint with your friends online. The best part is that you can download the PowerPoint as video and publish to other sharing websites like YouTube.
Viewing PowerPoint on iPad 3 via PowerPoint sharing sites is a good idea. However, it will retain some of the animations, but all the transition effects, audios and videos you inserted to the PowerPoint file will be lost.
Enjoy viewing PowerPoint on iPad 3 with these 6 ways for playing your PowerPoint presentations on iPad 3!
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MP4 video?
How to View PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime?
How to View PowerPoint on Amazon Kindle Fire?
How to play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab?
5 Methods to View PowerPoint on iPad 2?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800