Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
After a whole year’s rumors and leaked information, the previously predicted the new iPad or iPad HD turns out to be the new iPad. Tim Cook, present CEO of Apple Company, gives us a surprise, not only the name but also the stunning specifications of the new iPad 2 successor. It will be awesome to enjoy your HD movies and video games on the new iPad with the help of its 2048x1536 multi-touch retina display with super-high 264 ppi and A5X dual-core processor which is 4X faster than NVidia Tegra 3. The 9.7-inch display also makes the new iPad an ideal device for PowerPoint viewing. However, you need to convert PowerPoint to the new iPad supported MP4 (H.264, MPEG-4 codec) or MOV (MP4, MPEG-4 codec) first for Microsoft PowerPoint cannot run directly on Apple’s iOS system.
Moyea PowerPoint to the new iPad Converter is the best solution you ever had to convert PowerPoint (*.ppt, *.pps, *.pptx, *.ppsx, etc.) to video with high quality for watching on the new iPad. Out of all the methods to view PowerPoint on the new iPad, the reason why we choose PowerPoint to video converter is that it can keep all the original PowerPoint elements in the output videos like fonts, languages, sound, video clips, animations and transitions.
Step 1: Load PowerPoint files.
Free download and install Moyea PPT to Video Converter for the new iPad. It will help you convert PowerPoint to the new iPad video with high quality. Click “Add” button to import PowerPoint files you want to view on the new iPad. This program supports batch processing so you can add multiple PowerPoint files and convert to the new iPad videos at a time.
Step 2: Output sittings for the new iPad.
Choose a video format from the “Profile” drop-down list, like “HD Video” →“HD MPEG4 Video (*.mp4)” or “HD H.264 MPEG-4 AVC Video (*.mp4)” to take full advantage of the new iPad’s HD screen display.
Click “Settings” icon to reset output profile. Parameters like video codec, audio codec, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, video size, channel, etc. are modifiable. Remember to change the video codec as H.264 or MPEG-4 and video size as 1920x1080 for the best quality on the new iPad.
Step 3: Convert PowerPoint to the new iPad.
When all the settings are ready, click “Start” button to start the PowerPoint to the new iPad video conversion.
Finally, transfer the output videos to the new iPad and now you can enjoy your PowerPoint on the new iPad freely.
About the new iPad:
The new iPad is revolutionary product. It is first tablet that is sported with a 2048x1536 pixel resolution retina display and the first iPad with 4G LTE support. With the same 9.7-inch size as iPad 2, the new iPad is a bit thicker and heavier, because of the upgrade of batter life. The new iPad is equipped with a 2X faster A5X dual-core processor and 5M iSight camera capable of 1080p @30fps HD video recording and front-facing camera for video calling. The new iPad guarantees up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music regardless of the huge hardware improvement, thanks to the 42.5-watt-hour.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MOV video?
How to Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800?
How to View PowerPoint on Amazon Kindle Fire?
How to View PowerPoint on Apple iPhone 4S?
6 Methods to View PowerPoint on Apple iPad 3
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800