Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
After Amazon released its affordable Android tablet Kindle Fire, another eBook reader manufacturer Barnes & Noble announced its first tablet Nook Tablet too. The Nook Tablet has a 7-inch screen with 1024 x 600 resolution, 1 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot compatible with cards up to 32 GB. It is running on Android 2.3 operating system but only selected and Nook-optimized apps are accessible. Price is its biggest advantage, as affordable as $249.
If you are not a game or apps fan, Nook Tablet is great for you to handle Internet, play movie and music, read e-books, etc. Already have Nook Tablet in your hands? You can even make it a PowerPoint machine with the help of Moyea PPT to Video Converter – the best PowerPoint to Nook Tablet Converter that helps you convert your PowerPoint files to Nook Tablet compatible format with all original PowerPoint effects such as animations, transitions, music, narrations, video clips, fonts and languages, etc. The conversion enables you to not only view your PowerPoint on Nook Tablet, but also publish your PowerPoint on YouTube or blog to share with more people.
Now free download and install the PPT to Nook Tablet Converter on your computer and follow the guide below to convert PowerPoint to video for Nook Tablet.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files to the program.
Run the program and click “Add” to import PowerPoint files. Batch conversion is recommended if you have multiple PowerPoint files to convert to Nook Tablet videos. With no number limit is one of the features that makes this program stand out.
Step 2: Choose a video format for Nook Tablet.
Click on the “Profile” box and from the drop-down list choose an output video format for Nook Tablet. Video & Audio formats supported by Nook Tablet:
Video: MP4, FLV, 3GP, 3G2 with Codecs of H.264, MPEG-4, H.263 and VP8
Audio: ACC, WAV, AMR, MP3, MID, XMF, MXMF, RTTL, OTA, IMY, OGG
Click “Settings” to set the video size as 1024 x 600 to get a full screen video playback on Nook Tablet. You can also change other video parameters like video/audio codec, quality, bit rate, and frame rate, etc.
Step 3: Convert PowerPoint to Nook Tablet MP4.
When all the settings are done, hit the “Start” button to start conversion. After the conversion is finished, connect your Nook Tablet to the computer and transfer the output PowerPoint videos to Nook Tablet for playback.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MP4 video?
How to Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire?
How to View PowerPoint on iPad 2
How to View PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800?
How to View PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800