Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
PowerPoint to Apple TV Movieconvert PPT to Apple TV movie for watching on wide screen TV
About Apple TV
Apple TV is a digital media receiver device manufactured and marketed by Apple Company. As a network device, it is designed to play digital content originating from any Mac OS or Windows computer running iTunes onto a high-definition widescreen TV. Apple TV can function as either a home theater-connected iPod device or a digital media receiver, depending on user needs.
Why PowerPoint on Apple TV?Benefit of PowerPoint: Great to demonstrate lectures, products and reports for professionals as well as to manage digital photo albums for families.
Benefit of Apple TV: Enables you to watch HD movies, TV shows, podcasts, to listen to iTunes music, and to show off your photos. Does a lot to enrich your digital life.
Join the best of PowerPoint & Apple TV: Transform PowerPoint presentations to HD Apple TV movies and wow your audience via iPod, iTunes, wide-screen home TV...
How to convert PowerPoint to Apple TV Movie?
The all-in-one Moyea PPT to Video Converter helps you quickly convert a PowerPoint presentation to Apple TV movie. Just perform the following steps:
1. Start the program and input PPT files
Launch Moyea PPT to Video Converter once it is installed on your computer. Then click Add on the main panel of the program to import a PowerPoint file.
2. Set the out to Apple TV Movie and specify an output location
In the list of Profile, set the output as Apple TV Movie (*.mp4). Note that the profile field may change accordingly. In the Output field, specify a proper location on your hard drive for the output movie.
3. Make advanced settings for profile parameters
Click Settings next to the Profile field to manually set the profile parameters. This includes two parts respectively as audio and video items. Select the appropriate value from the preset parameters as you need or follow the default settings. Once set, click OK to save your current settings.
4. Customize the output effects
In the main panel, click the Customize button to customize the output video. There are five panes - Timing, Music, Audio, Slide and Conversion for custom. Set each pane as necessary.
5. Convert PowerPoint to Apple TV Movie
After you have set up all the conversion parameters, hit the Start icon to start converting. The conversion process is clear in the task list for easy viewing. The result should be a movie file with .mp4 extension. Click Finish to exit.
Now you can go to the preset folder and get the video and put it into iTunes. Sync the video with Apple TV, and then watch the converted PowerPoint video on wide screen TV. Take a look at the sample below:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- Convert PowerPoint to Apple TV video
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800