Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
The Amazon Kindle Fire is really the biggest hit in tablet market in 2011 besides the iPad 2 with the sub-$200 price. Although it has perfect performance on movies, apps, music and games, there is one thing Kindle Fire cannot do initially. PowerPoint files can’t be put on Kindle Fire directly, so what if you wish to view PowerPoint on Kindle Fire?
PowerPoint to Kindle Fire Converter makes view PowerPoint on Kindle Fire possible by converting PowerPoint to video formats, and thus makes it easy to transfer the output PPT video file onto Kindle Fire. It can convert PowerPoint to AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, MOV, FLV, 3GP, MKV, etc. while preserve all the original PowerPoint elements like transitions, animations, music and video clips.
Free download PPT to Kindle Fire Converter now to your Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT/2000, and then follow the steps below to convert PowerPoint to Kindle Fire.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files.
After download and install Moyea PPT to Video Converter on your computer, run the program and on the main interface, click Add so that you can choose the PowerPoint files on your hard drive and import as source files. If you have many PowerPoint files to put on Kindle Fire, you can add them all at one time. The PPT to Kindle Fire converter supports batch conversion with no number limit. On the right side, you can preview to make sure you have imported the right PowerPoint files.
Step 2: Setup output video format.
In the Profile drop-down menu, you can choose any from the preset 100+ video profiles, for example MP4. For every preset video profile, there are default video settings which could work for most of the devices. If you know the specifications of Kindle Fire well, you could also adjust the output video parameters to perfectly match.
After click the Settings button, you will enter the Profile window where you could change the video and audio parameters like codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size, quality and so on.
Step 3: Convert PowerPoint to video.
Click Start button and the PowerPoint to Kindle Fire converter will finish the remaining work itself. After the conversion is completed, you can not only easily watch PowerPoint on Kindle Fire, but also share on YouTube, Facebook, and view on other portable devices like iPad, iPhone, Galaxy Tab as well. Enjoy!
About Kindle Fire:
Amazon Kindle Fire is an affordable Android tablet with powerful hardware and Amazon's vast universe of entertainment, e-books and shopping services.
Kindle Fire measures 190mm x 120mm x 11.4m. Running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread, it is equipped with a 7-inch IPS-LCD touch screen (1024 x 600 resolution), TI OMAP4 dual-core 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Micro USB 2.0 and WiFi network.
Related useful readings:
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
How to watch PowerPoint on Apple iPad 2?
How to Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4?
How to view PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab?
How to view PowerPoint on game console PS Vita?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800