Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
How to View PowerPoint on iPhone 4SConvert PowerPoint presentation to mp4 video for viewing on iPhone 4S
After a really long time of hot-rumors on the new generation iPhone, previously rumored as iPhone 5, the iPhone 4S was finally announced by Apple CEO Tim Cook on October 4th. The iPhone 4S cannot be marked as a revolutionary device for Apple doesn’t even change the body design; it has exactly the same appearance as iPhone 4 – 115.2mm x 58.6mm x 9.3mm with a 3.5-inch display. However, look inside of the iPhone 4S, everything is different. Running on iOS 5 operating system, the iPhone 4S is equipped with Apple A5 Chipset, 1GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor, PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU, 1GB RAM and 8MP camera. Besides, Apple devoted much of its energy to bring out the Siri Voice Recognition Technology which enables you use voice to send messages, make calls, set reminders, ask the way and so on.
Free download and install Moyea PPT to Video Converter and then follow the steps below to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 4S.
1. Import PowerPoint files.
On the main interface, click Add button to import PowerPoint source files. Batch conversion with no number limit will greatly improve the efficiency by converting several PowerPoint files to videos at one time.
Click the Profile drop-down menu and select an output video format for iPhone 4S. Since iPhone 4S has the same display with iPhone 4, you could select any video formats customized for iPhone 4 and it will work perfectly for iPhone 4S too.
For professionals, you can also click Settings and enter the Profile dialogue box where you could change every parameter of the output video to meet your specific needs.
After the above preparations, click the Start button to convert PowerPoint to video at fast speed. After the conversion is finished, go to the Output folder to transfer the output PPT video to iPhone 4S and then you can view it freely. By doing so, it also enables you to view PowerPoint on other portable devices like iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab and share PowerPoint on YouTube or your blog.
Related useful readings:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800