Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
How to Play PowerPoint on Padfone 2Convert PowerPoint presentation to MP4 video for viewing on Asus Padfone 2
If phone/tablet cross-breeds like Samsung Galaxy Note 2 have blurred the line dividing mobile and tablet, mobiles like Asus Padfone 2 have totally erased the line. When used separately, Asus Padfone 2 is a powerful Android mobile; when docking into a docking station, Asus Padfone 2 turns out to be a 10.1-inch Android tablet. Moreover, besides the ability to switch between mobile and tablet, Padfone 2 is also well-known for its powerful functions. As the new flagship of Asus mobile, Padfone 2 sports 4.7-inch Super IPS display, speedy quad-core processor, powerful 13-megapixel rear camera and 16GB storage. With the built-in NFC, users can enjoy easy data transference with Padfone 2 and with 2140mAh battery, users can enjoy longer duration time on Padfone 2 than on Asus Padfone. In fact, Asus Padfone 2 is no less powerful than favored Android phones like Samsung Galaxy S3 in some aspects.
PowerPoint can make Padfone 2 much more powerful as either a entertaining device or a working companion. Viewing funny PowerPoint on Padfone2 is a good entertaining way for users and playing working PowerPoint on Padfone 2 makes users work with high effiency. However, devoid of Document Viewer, the built-in PowerPoint viewer for Android mobiles like Sony Xperia T, Padfone 2 can't get direct accesses to PowerPoint presentations.
I. General methods to view PowerPoint on Asus Padfone 2
Generally speaking, users are allowed to play PowerPoint on Asus Padfone 2 in two ways. One is to install third-party PowerPoint viewers like Document to Go and Document Viewer. The other is to convert PowerPoint Presentation to PDF file. However, both ways are not that flawless because neither can retain the animated effects of the PowerPoint presentation. As a consequence, users need to find out other ways to enjoy PowerPoint on Padfone 2.
II. A good method to PowerPoint on Padfone 2 with animated effects retained
By converting PowerPoint to Padfone 2 video, users can enjoy PowerPoint file on Asus Padfone 2 with animated effects retained. However, users need to find a powerful PowerPoint to Asus Padfone 2 converter beforehand. To this extent, they can try to use Moyea PPT to Video Converter to convert PPT to Asus Padfone 2 video.
Step 1: Import the PowerPoint file
Download and launch Moyea PPT to Video Converter which is designed as a powerful PowerPoint to Padfone 2 converter. Then open the converter and click "Add" button to input the PowerPoint file for further conversion.
Step 2: Set the output file
To make sure they can play converted PPT on Asus Padfone 2, users need to convert the PowerPoint presentation to a MP4 video. Therefore, set the output file as a MP4 video in the drop-down menu of "Profile".
Step 3: Customize Padfone 2 video
Click "Settings" button to enter into Profile panel. Then convert the PowerPoint presentation to a decent Padfone 2 video with video parameters provided in the panel. For example, users need to set the video size as "1280x720", video codec as "H.264" and audio codec as "AAC".
Step 4: Start the conversion
After all those steps, click "Start" button to begin the process of converting PowerPoint to Padfone 2 video. As the conversion ends, users are able to watch PowerPoint on Padfone 2.
Related useful readings:
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
How to watch PowerPoint on HTC Thunderbolt?
How to Play PowerPoint on Motorola Defy?
How to view PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV?
How to view PowerPoint on game console PS Vita?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800