Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
2 Methods to View PowerPoint on Galaxy Note 2Convert PowerPoint Presentation to PDF File or MP4 Video for playing on Galaxy Note 2
As one of the hottest smartphones in the market, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 enjoys high popularity around the world, which makes even Apple a little worry. Comes with a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a 1280 x 720 resolution, Samsung Note 2 is the best choice for watching lots of TV shows, movies and HD content.
However, like many other android smartphones, Samsung Note 2 fails to support PowerPoint files, too. That is to say, unlike playing PowerPoint files on computer, playing PowerPoint files on Samsung Note 2 is not as easy as a piece of cake. For this reason, the post is aimed at solving this headache.
Method 1 Convert PowerPoint to PDF File for Galaxy Note 2
As we already know, as an android device, there is no doubt that Samsung Note 2 supports PDF files. So if you are attempting to view PowerPoint on Samsung Note 2, you can convert PowerPoint to PDF file. All it takes is just several simple steps.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint File to PPT to PDF Converter.
Download and launch Moyea PPT to PDF Converter, a powerful and free PowerPoint to Samsung Note 2 converter. The remarkable thing is that it allows you to retain all the pictures in the PowerPoint. Launch this powerful converter and click "Add" to import the PowerPoint you want to convert.
Step 2: Specify Output Settings.
Click “Settings” to set such parameters as output resolution, page compression, color models, font embedding for the output PDF file.
Step 3: Conversion.
Click "Convert" to convert the PowerPoint to PDF file. After conversion, a dialog box will pop up. It will show you the total elapsed time and the links to the converted PowerPoint with which you can find out the output PDF file at once rather than take minutes to search for it.
After all the steps, you can watch the converted PowerPoint on Samsung Note 2 with an Android adobe reader. Of course, all the animations in the PowerPoint cannot be retained in the PDF file.
Method 2 Convert PowerPoint to Video for Galaxy Note 2
If you want to watch the PowerPoint on Samsung Note 2 with all the slide elements including animations, videos reserved, you can choose to convert PowerPoint to video. Here you can turn to a much-loved PowerPoint to Samsung Note 2 video converter which receives numerous positive reviews for its profession and simple operation.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint Files.
Download and launch this PowerPoint to Galaxy Note 2 converter and click "Add" button to import PowerPoint source files for converting to videos.
Step 2: Choose Output Video Format.
Click "Profile" and choose "Android Mobile" > "Android Mobile [*.mp4]" in the drop-down menu. Once you choose this profile, you don’t need to configure anything for your conversion since all configuration work has been automatically done for correct and the most suitable.
Step 3: Convert PowerPoint to Galaxy Note 2 Video.
In this step, the only thing you need to do is just click "Start" to start PowerPoint to video conversion process and you can check the "Preview" box so that you can preview the output video in real time while the PowerPoint is still converting.
Related useful readings:
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
How to watch PowerPoint on HTC Thunderbolt?
How to Play PowerPoint on Motorola Defy?
How to view PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV?
How to view PowerPoint on game console PS Vita?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800