Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
The HTC Thunderbolt runs on Android 2.2 with the newer generation (though still single-core) 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 8GB internal space and 32GB pre-installed MicroSD card. With an 8MP camera, and a 720p HD camcorder, you can capture every moment in picture-perfect resolution. And with 4G uploads, you can unleash it instantly for all your friends to see. HTC Thunderbolt is the first 4G LTE cell phone for Verizon Wireless which has the fastest Internet access ever. This is the most shinning feature of HTC Thunderbolt. But since not everyone is accessible to 4G LTE network, this feature may not be so practical.
Instead, people may use HTC Thunderbolt more for entertainment. Thus a good display is needed. The HTC Thunderbolt comes with the 4.3-inch WVGA display with 480x800 pixel resolution, which is large and ideal for playing music, movies and games.
Though this gadget has perfect supports for phone call, Internet, music, movie, game and photography, the most often used business tool, PowerPoint, cannot be directly viewed on HTC Thunderbolt.
Now, you'll need this PowerPoint to HTC Thunderbolt video converter to help you.
Step 1: Install Moyea PPT to Video Converter and run the program, click "Add" to import PPT file.
Step 2: Choose an output video format for HTC Thunderbolt from the categorized output formats list in "Profile" drop-down list. The HTC Thunderbolt supports MPEG-4, XviD, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, etc.
Step 3: Click "Settings" to further adjust the video parameters. You can change video size, frame rate, bit rate, video codec, etc if the default setting is not suitable for you.
Step 4: In the main panel, click the "Customize" button to customize the output video. There are five tabs - Timing, Music, Audio, Slide and Conversion for customization.
Step 5: Click "Start" to start the conversion. The result should be a video file with .mp4 extension. Now with USB connect, you can transfer and then view your PowerPoint on HTC Thunderbolt with all the PowerPoint original elements like animations, transitions, video clips, sounds, fonts and languages being perfectly preserved.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800