Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
How to Play PowerPoint on Iconia W700Convert PowerPoint presentation to MP4 video for viewing on Acer Iconia W700
Even though there are various Windows RT tablets in the market, none of them can be as influential as Android tablets like Google Nexus 7. Therefore, it is Windows 8 Pro devices that bear lofty expectations to popularize Windows 8 system in tablet market. Microsoft Surface Pro is certainly the most eye-attracting Windows 8 Pro device, but it is not the first one. In fact, Acer has already leaked out the secrets of the fully baked Windows 8 with Acer Iconia W700. Even though Iconia W700 is sold for 900 dollars, the price is fair enough for a Windows 8 device sporting 11.6-inch IPS display running at 1080p, dual-core i5 processor and 5-megapixel rear camera. Moreover, with built-in 4G RAM and 128GB disk, Iconia W700 is a gaming powerhouse; with excellent battery and HDMI port, Acer Iconia W700 becomes a powerful movie center.
Of course, Acer Iconia W700 can not only be employed as an entertaining device, but also a working partner. For example, with the help of Windows 8 Pro, users are allowed to view PowerPoint on Iconia W700 flawlessly. However, since Office 2013 is more expansive than Office 2010, some users are reluctant to pay for it. Then are there any other good and low-budget ways to help users view PowerPoint on Iconia W700? The answer is not a negative one. In fact, there are various excellent ways that allows users to play PPT on Acer Iconia W700. Here two of them will be covered.
Method One: Convert PowerPoint to Google Docs
As a web-based PowerPoint alternative, Google Docs allows users to import, edit and even publish the PowerPoint presentation online. To play PowerPoint on Iconia W700, users only need to open the page of Google Docs and then convert the PowerPoint to Google Docs file. However, this method can only be done when Internet accesses are available. Since the conversion technologies from PowerPoint to Google Docs are not that perfect, users may find the losses of some animated effects in the converted Google Docs file.
Step 1: Open the page of Google Docs, click "Settings" button, choose "upload Settings" and check "Convert uploaded file to Google Docs format" option.
Step 2: Click "Upload" icon to import the PowerPoint file for conversion. As the conversion ends, users can enjoy the PowerPoint file on Acer Iconia W700.
Method Two: Convert PowerPoint to Iconia W700
A better way to help users play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia W700 is to convert PowerPoint to video for Iconia W700. In this way, not only can the animated effects of the PowerPoint file be retained, but also can users enjoy the PowerPoint on Iconia W700 offline. Of course, a powerful PowerPoint to Acer Iconia W700 converter is needed. To this extent, users are allowed to convert PowerPoint to Acer Iconia W700 video with the help of Moyea PPT to Video Converter.
Step 1: Download and launch Moyea PPT to Video Converter. Open it and then click "Add" button to import the PowerPoint presentation. Set the output file as MP4 video in the drop-down menu of "Profile" so that users can view the converted PPT on Iconia W700.
Step 2: Click "Settings" button to enter into Profile panel where various video parameters rest. Then convert the PowerPoint to a decent Iconia W700 video by setting the video size as "1920x1080", video codec as "H.264" and audio codec as "AAC".
Step 3: After all those steps, click "Start" button to begin the process of converting PowerPoint to MP4 video. As the conversion ends, one is able to view PPT on Acer Iconia W700 freely.
Related useful readings:
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
How to watch PowerPoint on HTC Thunderbolt?
How to Play PowerPoint on Motorola Defy?
How to view PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV?
How to view PowerPoint on game console PS Vita?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800