Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Before we talk about how to enjoy HD PowerPoint presentation on Panasonic TV, let’s take a look at what Panasonic TV brings.
Panasonic is the market leader in plasma TVs, LCD TVs, digital cameras, DVD/Blu-ray players, etc. It offers a range of plasma TVs in size from 42 to 65-inch. Take Panasonic Viera TC-P50V10 for example. It can properly handle 1080p HD movies without flicker and consume less power than previous 1080p plasmas. The THX mode lets viewers see movies and other content exactly as they wish without seeking help for professional calibration. Its superb back-level performance with excellent shadow detail makes it the right choice for those who demand terrific blacks for the most cinematic picture quality.
Just like other TVs, we need to connect a computer to Panasonic TV or burn PowerPoint to DVD for viewing on Panasonic TV with a DVD player.
The reasons why we burn PPT to DVD are:
- It could properly retain all the original PowerPoint elements like fonts, languages, transitions, animations, music and video clips.
- It enables us to display PowerPoint on Panasonic TV without a computer.
- The output DVD will be good for long time preservation or as a gift to send to other people.
>>More advantages of burning PowerPoint to DVD Disc.
Now, let’s check out how to view PowerPoint on Panasonic TV with the help of Moyea PPT to DVD Burner.
Start the program and click “Import” to add PowerPoint files. Up to 12 PPT files could be added to this PPT to Panasonic TV burner for burning at one time.
Then, click “Options” and choose “Create Standard DVD”.
Next, click on “Menu”, “Music” and “Logo” to further customize the output DVD for Panasonic TV. For example, you can either choose a preset menu theme or create your own. Video can be used as the menu background too.
After all the settings are ready, click the “Start” button to start burning PowerPoint for Panasonic TV. Just wait for a few minutes and then you could watch the HD PowerPoint on your Panasonic TV using a DVD player.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800