What is Blu-ray Disc
Resources from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray_Disc
Blu-ray Disc (official abbreviation BD) is the next generation high-capacity optical disc that’s been designed to take place of DVD format. The name Blu-ray Disc refers to the blue laser used to read the disc, which allows information to be stored at a greater density than the longer wavelength red laser used for DVDs. It offers more than 5 times the storage capacity of traditional DVDs and can hold up to 25GB per layer and 50GB on a dual-layer disc. Though not compulsory, the Blu-ray Disc Association recommends that Blu-ray Disc drives be capable of reading standard DVDs and CDs, for backward compatibility.
After Blu-ray Disc finally won the war toward HD DVD (provided by Toshiba) on February 19, 2008, it has become the mainstream of storing HD videos for it offers full-length movies with the best high-definition pictures, gorgeous digital multi-channel sound and loads of interactive extras.
Why Burn PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc
PowerPoint is an extremely easy-to-use and powerful tool to create presentations. Usually we will view PowerPoint on the computers. However, unique benefits can we get by burning PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc.
- 1. No need of computer to show PowerPoint presentation. Wherever there is a TV, we can play watch it on TV with a DVD player.
- 2. No need to worry about the PowerPoint versions and Operating System differences. With Blu-ray Disc, all PowerPoint versions, no matter PowerPoint 2003, 2007 or 2010; all Operating Systems, no matter Windows, Mac, Unix or Linux, PowerPoint can be viewed freely.
- 3. DVDs can be easily played by anyone, even our old grandparents or little children who don’t know how to use a computer. Besides, we can also control the playback just using a remote.
- 4. It provides a solution to backup huge amount of PowerPoint presentations on a single disc. Just imagine how many PowerPoint presentations can be stored in a 25GB Blu-ray Disc.
- 5. The PowerPoint Presentations in Blu-ray Disc can be preserved for quite a long time. A Blu-ray Disc can be written up to 1000 times and last from 30 to 50 years.
- 6. Easy to distribute PowerPoint presentations to other people, especially when the presentation capacity is over 100MB.
- 7. Professional and impressing to send PowerPoint presentations to business partners.
- 8. Prevent PowerPoint presentations from being modified. Nobody can easy modify the PowerPoint presentations in Blu-ray Disc, thus we can protect our right and avoid dispute.
How to Burn PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc
Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro is an all-inclusive and easy-to-use conversion tool that helps burn PowerPoint to DVD and Blu-ray Disc playable with DVD or Blu-ray Disc Player on TV, while keeping complete of PowerPoint originals like animations, sounds, slide transitions, video clips, fonts and languages. It features a powerful burning engine, a good host of DVD/Blu-ray menu templates, a cool choice of custom watermarks, and 2 flexible chapter schemes One Animation One Chapter, One Slide One Chapter. Besides, Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro also supports up to 12 PowerPoint file to Blu-ray Disc at one click.
- When Microsoft Office PowerPoint Meets Blu-ray Disc
- Moyea Released New PPT to DVD Burner Series, the First PPT to Blu-ray Disc Conversion Service Supplier in the Industry
- Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Series Will Be Equipped with PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc Conversion Feature
- How to Reserve Memorable Christmas Photos Eternally? PC Hard Disc, Picture Album, Flickr, or Slideshow DVD
- How to Burn PowerPoint Presentation (PPT) to CD or DVD
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.