Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to Upload PowerPoint to VimeoConvert PowerPoint presentation to mp4 video for sharing on Vimeo
Do you feel happy when you share what you know or what you make with others and see the smile on their faces? Isn’t it a pleasure? Nowadays the best place to share something is online video sharing websites, like YouTube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Vimeo, etc. All these websites are so popular throughout the world that if you upload your masterpieces onto them, millions of people will see your videos. Besides videos, have you ever thought of sharing your PowerPoint with others?
Microsoft PowerPoint, one of the most classic products and well-known office software, is so widely used in education, business, training, entertainment and etc that many people even think that they cannot make a presentation without PowerPoint. Here we’ll talk about how to share PowerPoint on Vimeo.
Vimeo is another famous video sharing service with a heavy emphasis on community and creativity. Vimeo offers both free and Plus accounts. The basic account is free and includes 500MB per week of uploaded video, including one HD video per week. If the account is upgraded to the Plus account, Vimeo will provide weekly uploads (up to 5 GB), unlimited HD videos, unlimited creation of channels, groups and albums.
You can directly upload PowerPoint files to Vimeo, but it cannot be played. So you should convert your PPT to video first. Now let’s take a look at how to use Moyea PPT to Video Converter to handle this.
First, click “Add” to import PowerPoint files for converting to Vimeo videos.
Second, click “Settings” to set the output video and audio parameters. The best video and audio parameters for uploading to Vimeo should be:
- Recommend using H.264 video codec.
- Use Frame rate at 25 or 30FPS (up to 30FPS supported by Vimeo).
- Set Bit rate as 2000 kbps for standard definition or 5000 kbps for high definition video.
- Set resolution as 640x480 for 4:3 SD video, 640x360 for 16:9 SD video, and 1280x720 or 1920x1080 for HD.
1. Recommend using AAC audio codec.
- 2. 320 kbps is the highest quality audio bit rate Vimeo supports.
- 3. 44.1 kHz is the highest audio sample rate Vimeo supports.
Third, after all the settings are ready, click “Start” to convert PPT to Vimeo video.
Finally, upload the output video to Vimeo and in this way anyone on Vimeo could enjoy your PowerPoint now!
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800