When refer to video sharing websites, surely people will think of YouTube first nowadays. But there are some other famous video sharing sites too, such as Metacafe, Dailymotion, which have some differences with YouTube.
Metacafe is a community based video sharing website that specializes in short-form original entertainment. The site focuses on and features short-form videos in a variety of entertainment-related categories, including Movies, Video Games, TV, Sports and Music.
As you know, people use PowerPoint quite often to make teaching materials, school work, office reports. Besides these formal situations, you can use PowerPoint for entertainment, conveying your thoughts, showing you personality.
But the technology nowadays hasn’t made it possible to directly upload PPT format to websites. If you want to share your PowerPoint on Metacafe with others, you need to convert PowerPoint to video first.
The video file formats that are supported and can be uploaded to the Metacafe website are:
MPEG, MPG, MPE, AVI, WMV, WMF, ASF, M1V, DIVX, MOV, MP4, FLV, 3GP, RM, RMVB, RV, RAM and MKV.
The most important part of PowerPoint is the dynamic visual effect apart from the text content. To retain all your PowerPoint original elements like animations, transitions, video clips and sounds after PPT to video conversion, I suggest two methods.
If you are using PowerPoint 2010, you can use the newly added function to directly save PowerPoint as WMV (only) format.
The other method will be much better, using a professional PPT to Video Converter to help you for all PowerPoint versions. In 3 steps, you can convert PowerPoint presentations to all the popular video formats such as MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV and 3GP with excellent quality.
- 1.Import PowerPoint presentations into the software
- 2.Choose a output format, and make further settings like video size, frame rate, bit rate, video quality if you want
- 3.Start the PowerPoint to Metacafe video conversion process.
Soon, you can upload the output videos to Metacafe and share your PowerPoint presentations on Metacafe with others freely.
- Three Effective Methods to Share PowerPoint Presentations in Blogger or WordPress
- Enjoy Your PowerPoint Presentation on Nokia N8
- How to Share a YouTube Video-embedded PowerPoint Presentation at School Where YouTube is Blocked
- View PowerPoint on iPad 2? – 5 Mehods for You to Choose
- How to trim video and share it online with TubeChop, PowerPoint Converter and Video Converter
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.