Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to View PowerPoint on iOS2 methods to view PowerPoint on iOS devices
Another way that iPhone changes the world is its system, originally called iPhone OS and now widely known as iOS, which has been extended to support other Apple devices such as iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV. The iOS is not just a mobile operating system, but a great platform, that more than 650,000 iOS applications are available on App Store. These applications further strengthen iOS system and make iOS devices possible to do almost anything you want, but not for Microsoft PowerPoint.
It’s almost 5 years since iOS came to light in 2007, but there is still no Microsoft Office for iOS on App Store. Although rumors indicate that Microsoft is working on PowerPoint for iOS last November. But there is no reliable information from the announcement of Microsoft Office 2013 on July 16.
Right now if you want to view PowerPoint on iOS devices, the following two methods will help you.
Method 1: Office² HD for iPad
Method 2: Use PPT to iOS converter to view PowerPoint on iOS
Method 1: Office² HD for iPad
Microsoft officially doesn’t release any Office apps for iOS, but others do. A third party provider called Byte² has made an excellent job. Its Office² HD makes it easy to open, view, create and edit Word (DOC & DOCX), Excel (XLS & XLSX), and PowerPoint (PPT & PPTX) files right from your iPad.
Of course it cannot compare with original Microsoft PowerPoint’s fancy animated effects and variety of functions, so the PowerPoint on iOS using Office² HD is more like picture with no animations and transitions.
Method 2: Use PowerPoint to iOS converter
Moyea PPT to Video Converter can export PowerPoint to iOS supported video and other popular video formats like AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, VOB and so on. The output video keeps all the features from the original PowerPoint file, such as animations, transitions, music, video clips and synchronized timings.
Step 1: Run the program and click "Add" to import PowerPoint files.
Step 2: Click on the "Profile" frame and select an output video profile according to your iOS device, such as iPod, iPhone, iPad or Apple TV. For each iOS device, there are many predefined output profiles for you to choose directly.
Step 3: If you want, you can click "Settings" and adjust the video parameters like codec, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, resolution, etc.
Step 4: When all the settings are done, click "Start" to export PowerPoint to iOS video at fast speed. During the conversion, you can also preview the output video in real time.
After the PowerPoint to iOS conversion is finished, sync the exported video to your iOS device and then you can view PowerPoint on iOS with animations and transitions. Enjoy!
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MP4 format?
How to view PowerPoint on iPhone 4?
How to view PowerPont on iPod Touch?
How to watch PowerPont with Apple TV?
How to upload PowerPoint on YouTube?
5 methods to view PowerPoint presentations on iPad 2
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800