Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
How to View PowerPoint on iPad MiniConvert PowerPoint presentation to MP4 video for viewing on iPad Mini
Apple will come out a new iPad Mini tablet computer with a screen of 7.85-inch this fall. The iPad Mini is set to compete with the black horse Amazon Kindle Fire, which obviously has the advantage of low price. That’s why iPad Mini would probably position the price from $249 to $299.
The type of the iPad Mini display resolution will be as same as iPad, 1024x768, according to media reports. With a smaller screen size, the resolution of the unit area increases by 52% on iPad Mini. Soon you can transfer your PowerPoint slideshow to iPad Mini and enjoy PowerPoint clearly anywhere with the smaller iPad.
While PowerPoint formats like PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX are not supported by iPad Mini, you may need a PowerPoint to iPad Mini converter to help you convert PPT to video formats that iPad Mini supports, such as MP4 or MOV.
The advantage of converting PowerPoint to iPad Mini video is that all the animation, transition, music, narration and video clips can be preserved in the output video for viewing on iPad Mini.
Step 1: Load PowerPoint files.
Free download and install Moyea PPT to Video Converter on your computer first. Run the program and click Add to import PowerPoint document files. Batch conversion function allows you to convert multiple PPT files to video at one click.
Step 2: Select a video format and output location.
You can directly select the optimized video profile for iPad from the drop-down list by clicking Profile. Besides, there a lot more video profiles customized for various devices like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Kindle Fire, Android smartphone, etc. Then click Output and choose a folder where you want the output iPad Mini video to be saved.
Step 3: Modify video parameters.
Not necessary for iPad Mini. For some occasions you may need to modify the video parameters for it is not possible to include all the video profiles in the program. Click Settings and you can change the codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size, aspect ratio and audio channels yourself.
Tips: After set the video parameters, you can click on Save as button where you could freely rename the optimized profile so that you can easily choose it from the User Defined category next time without resetting it again.
Step 4: Convert PowerPoint to iPad Mini video.
Check again to make sure the settings are ready and then click Start button to convert PowerPoint to video for iPad Mini. During the conversion process, you can check the “Preview” option to watch the output video in real time.
(Tips: Another way is to install Keynote to view PowerPoint on iPad Mini. Before that, you should read this article and see what Keynote can and cannot do.)
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MOV video?
How to view PowerPoint on Apple iPhone 4S?
How to play PowerPoint on iPad?
5 methods to view PowerPoint on iPad 2
Tips on view PowerPoint on iPad 3 using Keynote
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800