Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
PowerPoint is a great tool for making presentations and slideshows. It has been blended into all walks of life; no matter it is school work, business affairs, holiday celebration or fragrant family slideshow. Because of the incompatibility of different PowerPoint versions, sometimes you may need to save PowerPoint as video so that it can be easily played by other people.
The first way is to save PowerPoint slides as images first and then import to Windows Movie Maker to create a video output. You can see the detailed guide here. The deficiency of this method is that the original animations, transitions, embedded audio and video clips will be removed.
Another way is only available for PowerPoint 2010 users. PowerPoint 2010 allows you to save PowerPoint directly as WMV video. Everything is great except that the output video has no sound.
Is there a way that we can convert PowerPoint to video of any formats, including all animations, transitions, audios, video clips and synchronization timing settings?
Moyea PowerPoint to Video Converter is what you’re looking for. It is able to convert PowerPoint presentations to all popular video formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, VOB, 3GP, WebM, etc. for viewing on iPad or uploading to YouTube and so on. The most exciting thing is that it does preserve all the original PowerPoint effects in the output video. The following brief guide will show you how to convert PowerPoint to any video using this powerful PowerPoint converter.
Step 1: Add PowerPoint files.
Run the program and click Add to import source PowerPoint files.
1. You can import any PowerPoint files, including PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013 and different PowerPoint formats like *.ppt, *.pps, *.pot, *.pptm, *.pptx, *.pptx, *.potx, etc.
2. There is no maximum number limit so you can add as many PowerPoint files as you like and convert them all to videos at once.
Step 2: Choose an output video format.
Click Profile and select an output video format as you like.
1. You can also adjust the output video quality according to your needs. Just click Settings and change the codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size, aspect ratio and audio channel yourself.
Step 3: Convert.
Click Start button to save PowerPoint as video format. During the conversion process, you can check the Preview option to watch the output movie in real time. The conversion process will take a while depending on the speed of your computer and the number of PowerPoint files you have added for conversion.
Related useful readings:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800