You know if you want to share your PowerPoint presentation on YouTube, you should first save it as YouTube accepted video formats. In this article we know how to convert PowerPoint to YouTube video using PowerPoint to video converter. You can also save PowerPoint as YouTube video for free using Windows Movie Maker.
This tutorial is a graphic illustration on how to save PowerPoint as images and then make a video in Windows Movie Maker for uploading to YouTube for sharing with other people. Follow these steps and enjoy:
- How to Save PowerPoint as Video Using Windows Movie Maker
- How to Burn PowerPoint to DVD with Free Windows Movie Maker
- How to Save Presentation as QuickTime Movie in PowerPoint 2011 for Mac
- 4 Methods to Convert PPTX to Video for Viewing on Portable Devices and Websites
- How Can We View PowerPoint on Windows Media Player, RealPlayer or Alike
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.