Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
Three years ago when PowerPoint 2010 was first introduced, people are excited about its new function to save PowerPoint as WMV video directly. But later as the MP4 video format becomes more and more popular, people are wondering if Microsoft will improve the PowerPoint to video function in the next edition. The answer is affirmative.
Among all the new features of PowerPoint 2013, being able to save PowerPoint as MPEG-4 video seems outstanding. Because most portable devices like iPad, iPhone or Android devices support MP4 video instead of WMV video, which means you can view PowerPoint 2013 presentations on these devices now.
Open your PowerPoint presentation using PowerPoint 2013 program. Click File tab, and then Export, and finally click Create a Video.
Now choose the size of the video, whether to use record timings and narrations for the presentation, and then click Create Video.
Then you can choose MP4 or WMV as output format.
One thing you need to know is that the original sound in PowerPoint will not be included in the output video. This problem also happens in PowerPoint 2010, but Microsoft seems not have fixed it.
Do you want to save PowerPoint 2013 as MP4 video with all the original effects including audio, video clips, animations and transitions? You may try Moyea PPT to Video Converter.
Moyea PPT to Video Converter helps you to convert PowerPoint 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013/2013 presentations to popular video formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, VOB, WebM, etc. Follow the guide below and convert your PowerPoint 2013 to MP4 video with audio using this professional PowerPoint 2013 to video converter.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files.
Run the program and click "Add" to load source PowerPoint 2013 files. To save your time, you can add multiple PowerPoint files and convert them all to video at a time.
Step 2: Select a video profile.
Select an output video format from the "Profile" drop-down list. Click "Common Video" and choose MP4 video or choose the HD MP4 in "HD Video" category. Besides converting PowerPoint to popular video formats, you can also output the PowerPoint as audio files for listening on your MP3 player.
Step 3: Adjust output video parameters.
Another advantage of this PPT 2013 to video converter is that you can freely adjust the output video parameters. Click "Settings" and you can change the codec, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, video size, channel, etc. as you want.
Step 4: Convert PowerPoint 2013 to video.
Click "Start" button to convert PowerPoint 2013 to MP4 video with original audio. During the PPT 2013 to video conversion, you can preview the output video in real time.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MP4 format?
How to convert PowerPoint to HD video?
How to convert PowerPoint 2007 to video?
How to convert PowerPoint 2010 to video?
How to view PowerPoint on Microsoft Surface?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800