Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
Why do we need to convert PowerPoint 2007 to video?
Microsoft PowerPoint is the most powerful and popular presentation tool in the whole world. That is a gift and curse. The vast popularity makes it difficult for Microsoft to persuade users to upgrade their programs to the newest version. Right now there are mainly 3 versions in use: PowerPoint 2003, 2007 and 2010. Since PowerPoint 2007, the output format has changed, with an “X” as suffix, thus makes PowerPoint 2003 users not able to view PowerPoint 2007 or 2010 files.
Methods are provided such as save PowerPoint 2007 as PPT format, install Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack, but neither could retain the original PowerPoint 2007 effects. That’s what PowerPoint 2007 to Video Converter can do and why we convert PowerPoint 2007 to video.
This article shows you how to convert PowerPoint 2007 to video like AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, etc. with a powerful PowerPoint 2007 to Video Converter – Moyea PPT to Video Converter, which can also help you convert PowerPoint 2007 to video with only 3 steps.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files.
Free download and install the PowerPoint 2007 to video converter on your computer. Run the program and click “Add” to load PowerPoint files.
Step 2: Select a video profile.Various video profiles are pre-defined and embedded in the sofware, which are delicately divided into several groups like "Common Video", "HD Video", "iPhone", "PSP", "Tablet PC", "Android Mobile", etc. Select an output video format from the “Profile” drop-down list according to your need.
Step 3: Convert PowerPoint 2007 to video.
When all the settings are done, click “Start” button to start conversion.
Now you can view PowerPoint 2007 presentation on any computer with all the original PowerPoint effects like animations, transition, music and video clips. Besides, by converting PowerPoint 2007 to video, you can further burn the video to DVD for viewing presentations on TV or uploading the video to YouTube so that more people would see it.
- This PPT 2007 to video converter also convert PowerPoint 2003 and PowerPoint 2010 files to videos like AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, MOV, MP4 and HD video formats.
- If you want, you can click “Settings” icon to adjust every audio and video parameter like audio codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel, etc.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to WMV format?
How to convert PowerPoint to FLV format?
How to view PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800?
How to view PowerPoint on the new iPad?
How to upload PowerPoint on YouTube?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800