Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Digital photo albums offer a way to save hundreds of photos and view conveniently, while converting photo to video slideshow can give you the best choice for viewing on iPad or uploading to YouTube. When is the last time you create a video slideshow out of your photos using Windows Movie Maker? WMM is free but we have to say the default effects are a bit lame.
Want to convert photo to video slideshow with fancy styles and effects in a very short amount of time? You should try this photo to video converter. DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe is not only a photo to DVD maker, but also a photo to video converter which can help you to turn your photos to video formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MKV, SWF and so on.
With it, you can easily convert your photos to video slideshow with terrific movie styles and photo effects. Follow the guide below and we will show you how to convert photo to video slideshow using DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe.
Step 1: Select a mode.
There are two modes provided for different end users. Advanced Mode provides more customization features to make a personalized photo slideshow, but you need to choose every single effect yourself. Standard Mode offers you ready-to-use movie styles for beginners.
Step 2: Add photos.
Here we choose Standard Mode as an example to show you how to convert photo to video in an easy way. Click Add Files to import the photos you prepared.
Step 3: Beautify your video slideshow.
Click Personalize tab to add movie styles to your still photos. As you can see, hundreds of movie styles are available for you to choose. Just select one movie style and click Apply to use it. You can preview the photo effects on the right.
Step 4: Add background music.
Below the movie styles and preview sections, it is the editing area, where all the photos, videos, music and effects are listed, either in Storyboard or Timeline view. You can add background music or record your own voice over here.
Step 5: Save photos as video.If you’re satisfied with the final photo video effects, click Create tab on the top and save photos as video. Click Save to Computer and select an output video format.
Then you can adjust the output video settings like resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. If everything is ready, select an output folder and click Save to convert photo to video slideshow.
The photo to video conversion will take some time so you will have to wait a while depending on the speed of your computer. Enjoy!
Related useful readings:
How to Create a Photo DVD Slideshow for Wedding with Menu
How to Celebrate UEFA Euro 2012 with DVD Slideshow
2 Methods to Make a Special Graduation DVD Slideshow Gift
2 Methods to Make DVD Slideshow with Music
How to Create DVD Photo Slideshow on Windows
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800