Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Thanks to digital cameras, people have much more photographs than ever. Because of the storage limit of digital cameras and for security reasons, most of us save over 95% of these pictures on the computer. But if that computer crashes or someone deletes them by mistake, you may not get the photos back with ease.
Storing photos to DVD disc is a good choice. DVD medium can keep your photos for years safely. Instead of back up your photos on DVD as still photos, why not turn your photo collections into stunning DVD movie so that you can enjoy it on TV with your family. DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe is such a software tool. With it, you can back up your photos to DVD disc, show photos on TV with DVD player, add background music to photo slideshow and add amazing Hollywood-like movie styles.
Don’t lose all your digital memories because you didn’t back them up. Free download and install this photo to DVD back up tool on your computer and follow the guide below to back up your photos to DVD disc as a stunning movie.
The program provides two modes to create DVD photo slideshows. You can choose Advanced Mode to adjust every transition effects for your photos or just choose one ready-to-use movie style in Standard Mode.
Step 1: Add photos.
Here we choose Standard Mode because this mode will be easier for beginners to create DVD slideshow out of photos. Click Add Files to import the photos to create the photo DVD slideshow. You can import them all to create one DVD slideshow, or create multiple DVD slideshows for different themes like Christmas, picnic, travel, growing up, etc.
Step 2: Repair the photos.
This software also provides practical photo editing tools for you to adjust color, contrast or repair the annoying red-eye, which is common especially the photos are taking at night, just click Edit to fix it.
Step 3: Add movie style and effects.
Click Personalize tab to add movie style and effects to your still photos. With this photo DVD slideshow maker, you can add movie style, transition effect and background music. There are more than 480 movie styles available to choose from. Just select one movie style and click Apply to use it. You can preview the photo effects on the right. In the editing area below, you can add background music or record your own voice over.
Step 4: Choose menu template.
By default, there is a menu in the output DVD disc and each photo slideshow has a thumbnail. You can select which slideshow to play on DVD player by navigating the DVD menu using remote. Of course you can disable DVD menu too. Click Create tab and there are many menu templates for you to choose from. And the menu title, slideshow title, font, color, button, etc. can be edited here.
Step 5: Burn DVD Disc.
This photo to DVD back up software has integrated DVD burning engine so you can burn DVD disc without any third party tool. If all the settings are ready, insert an empty DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW or DVD+RW disc into your DVD burner. At last, click Burn button to burn your photos to back up on DVD disc as movie.
The burning will take some time so you will have to wait a while depending on the speed of your computer. Enjoy!
Related useful readings:
How to Create DVD Photo Slideshow on Windows?
How to Convert Photo to Video Slideshow?
How to Upload Photos to YouTube?
How to Celebrate UEFA Euro 2012 with DVD Slideshow?
2 Methods to Make a Special Graduation DVD Slideshow Gift?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800