Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
How to View PowerPoint on LG G Flex
Convert PowerPoint to MP4 video for viewing on LG G Flex
LG has released its first smartphone with a curved OLED display, which is called “G Flex”. Different from the first curved-screen smartphone - Samsung's Galaxy Round with side-to-side curved screen, LG G Flex smartphone features a pretty noticeable arc from top to bottom.
The 177g LG G Flex comes with a 6-inch OLED display with 1280x720 px resolution, a Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB of RAM, 32GB onboard storage, 13MP rear camera, LTE-A, 3,500mAh battery and Android 4.2.2. The most outstanding feature about this fun device is its “self-healing power”. LG has a new "self-healing" coating that can repair hairline scratches that you may incur on the back of the phone within minutes. All these features shape LG G Flex to be a pretty intriguing device that we can't wait to play around with.
Video formats supported by LG G Flex:
3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, DivX, H.264, H.263
Audio formats supported by LG G Flex:
WAV, AAC, AMR, MP3, WMA, MIDI
The light and curved-screen G Flex is comfortable to hold with one hand, so it’s very convenient for us to play games, watch videos and movies, read eBooks and do almost everything on it. Have you ever imagined viewing videos, movies or PowerPoint files on a phone with curved display? Viewing videos on LG G Flex is very easy with an in-built video player, but if you want to view the PowerPoint presentation that you have copied to your G Flex, it’s not so easy because now few mobile devices except for devices running Windows Phone OS can support Microsoft PowerPoint. However, you have another way to play PowerPoint on LG G Flex – converting PowerPoint to 1080p MP4 video for playing on LG G Flex.
To convert PowerPoint to MP4 video for playing on LG G Flex, you need a PPT to G Flex converter, such as Moyea PPT to Video Converter. Now you can refer to the guide below to convert PowerPoint to G Flex video step by step.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files
After running the PowerPoint to LG G Flex converter on the computer, click “Add” button to import PowerPoint files you want to view on the LG G Flex.
Step 2: Choose an output video profile
Now you should choose an output video profile that suits LG G Flex from the “Profile” drop-down list. It's suggested to choose "HD Video" > "HD H.264 MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" as the output video profile.
Step 3: Set the output video parameters
Now you should modify the default output video parameters, like Video Codec, Video Size, Quality, Frame Rate, Bit Rate, Sample Rate, etc. Click "Settings" button to choose "H.264" or "MPEG4" as Video Codec and set the Video Size as "1920*1080" for playing on LG G Flex.
Step 4: Start conversion of PowerPoint to LG G Flex
When all the settings have been completed, click “Start” button to start to convert PowerPoint to LG G Flex video. After a few minutes, you will get the output videos in the target saving folder.
Step 5: View PowerPoint on LG G Flex
After conversion, connect LG G Flex to your computer with a USB cable, and transfer the output videos to LG G Flex with iTools or iTunes. Now you can start to view PowerPoint on LG G Flex freely.
1. To run PowerPoint to LG G Flex Converter properly, you should have Microsoft Office (PowerPoint 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013 and so on) or PowerPoint Viewer installed.
2. The default aspect ratio of PowerPoint is 4:3, which doesn’t match the video size of 1920x1080, so there will be black margin on the output video. The solution is to click "Customize" → "Slide" → and uncheck "Keep original aspect ratio of slides". You can set this as a default setting by clicking "As Default".
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MP4 video?
How to View PowerPoint on HTC EVO 3D?
How to Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800?
How to View PowerPoint on LG Optimus Pad?
6 Methods to View PowerPoint on Apple iPad 3
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800