Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
While heavily trapped in the patent war with Apple, Samsung doesn't slow down its normal work. Samsung has officially announced the new tablet Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. We first get to know the Samsung Galaxy Note brand last year. The original Galaxy Note is a 5.3-inch Smartphone-tablet hybrid, but the new Galaxy Note 10.1 is totally a tablet, which is more like Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.
The biggest difference from the 5.3-inch Note is not simply the screen size, but the stylus, which Samsung called S-Pen, thus makes Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 an idle doodle or a tool for taking notes at a meeting. The S-Pen is hidden within the device on the bottom right and the stylus is quite secure.
Another great feature on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is the "splitscreen" feature that apps can run side-by-side in a windowed mode. The downside is that the supported apps are rather short at the moment because this feature is not native to the Android platform.
Besides these astonishing new features, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 comes with Android 4.0 ICS and quite strong hardware: 10.1-inch 800 x 1280 pixels touch screen, fast quad-core 1.4GHz Exynos processor, 2GB of RAM, 5MP rear shooter and 1.9MP front-facing camera and 7000mAh battery, etc.
Now you should have an overall impression about Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, and the following guide will help you on how to view PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
Though Microsoft PowerPoint program cannot run directly on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, there are some other Android Office apps like ThinkFree Office, Documents to Go which enables you to open PowerPoint files. The downside is that original animations, transitions, music and video clips will not show.
Since Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has perfect support for MP4, DivX, Xvid, FLV, MKV, H.264 and H.263, we can play PowerPoint on Galaxy Note 10.1 as movie then. Moyea PPT to Video Converter will help you to convert PowerPoint to video formats with all the effects from original files for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
Step 1: Run the program and click "Add" to import PowerPoint files. You can add as many PPT files as you want, no max number limit.
Step 2: Click "Profile" frame and choose an suitable output video format for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. In the "Tablet PC" category, choose "Samsung Galaxy" as output video profile.
Step 3: If you want, you can click "Settings" and adjust the video parameters like codec, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, resolution, etc.
Step 4: After the audio and video settings, you can also click "Customize" button to personalize a few additional settings, like background music or watermark.
Step 5: When all the settings are done, click "Start" to export PowerPoint to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 video at fast speed. During the conversion, you can also preview the output video in real time.
At last, transfer the generated video to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 so that you can view PowerPoint on the move anytime you want. Enjoy!
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MP4 video?
How to View PowerPoint on Apple iPad 3?
How to Play PowerPoint on Galaxy Note?
How to View PowerPoint on Microsoft Surface RT?
How to Share PowerPoint on YouTube?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800