Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
How to View PowerPoint on Huawei S7Convert PowerPoint presentation to mp4 video for viewing on Huawei S7
“How could I view my PowerPoint presentations on my Huawei S7 tablet?” Because PowerPoint formats are not natively supported, is there a way to convert PowerPoint to Huawei S7 compatible video formats? Moyea PPT to Video Converter can help you to convert PowerPoint to video and keep all the original PowerPoint effects like transitions, animations, fonts, languages, music and video clips!
Huawei is giving the S7 tablet a pleasing design and, for the most part, made sensible compromises to keep the price down. Its 7-inch touch screen has a native resolution of 800x480 pixels, similar to HTC’s Android based Desire HD Smartphone. Released in 2010, the hardware of Huawei S7 may not be appealing now, but it is quite powerful then. The 1GHz processer, 512MB of RAM, 8GB of memory and 2200 mAh battery enable it to run fast and last on Android 2.1 system.
First of all, free download this PPT to Huawei S7 Video Converter. It is clean and safe. It has an excellent compatibility with Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013.
Click Add button to import PowerPoint files for converting to Huawei S7. Or just drag and drop to add PowerPoint documents. You can import several PowerPoint files for converting to videos at one time. Choose one PowerPoint file and preview it on the right side to ensure you have imported the right file.
Below you could click the Profile box to choose an output video format for Huawei S7. Under the Profile box are two simple switches to adjust video quality and audio quality.
Huawei S7 supported video formats: MPEG-4/H.263/H.264
For advanced output video settings, just click Settings button on the right. In the pop-up window, you may change the video codec, audio codec, quality, bit rate, frame rate, video size, etc. to your specified needs.
Usually you should ignore this step and use the settings right within the PowerPoint. Still, you may click the Customize button and enter the Customize Settings panel, where you could set any tab of Timing, Music, Audio, Slide and Conversion to change the slide time duration, add songs as PowerPoint background music, etc.
Now you can click the Start button to begin PowerPoint to MP4 conversion. Then with the USB cable you could transfer and view the output video on Huawei S7.
Related useful readings:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800