Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to Find a Job Quickly
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- · Burn PPT to Blu-ray/DVD with Blu-ray/DVD Menu
- · Convert PPT to Video in any formats
- · Play PowerPoint presentation on TV
- · Add personalized logo on output Blu-ray/DVD
Several steps are right there to help you find a job quickly.
First, update your resumes. You may have submitted your resumes to many Human Resource sites. Update them by using keywords to your desired jobs. For example, change programmer to PHP programmer/Java programmer. You can find the most appropriate keywords in the description of job ads. Remember to update your new phone number and your e-mail ID. This will make it easier for a HR who takes interest in your resume to contact you.
Then, tell all your friends that you are looking for a new job. You may get some recruitment information of their companies. You can get a chance with little competition, and you would also come with an employee recommendation.
If you are applying for a job that you are dreaming of, it is strongly recommended to have a face-to-face talk with the HR and then send a proper resume to show yourself. You can make a great PowerPoint presentation to show your ability, work experience and distinctive talents, and convert it to DVD using Moyea PPT to DVD Burner for easy distribution. This will help a lot when you are introduced to the targeted company.
There is another thing you can do when sending out your resumes online. Most people set sorts for emails they received by time. So set your system time to a future one, e.g. 2100. If you send a resume of such setting, it will always be displayed on the top of HRs' email list.
You can also convert your PPT resume to regular video format and upload it to YouTube. The popular video-sharing site may bring you many chances as your resume gets increased attention.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- Best use of PowerPoint for Trade Fair
- Promote your business using PowerPoint
- Upload PowerPoint to Youtube
- Three methods to view PowerPoint on TV
- Why PowerPoint Presentation to DVD
- PowerPoint Verions Puzzle
- Import PowerPoint to Windows Movie Maker
- Create a DVD Photo Album for Christmas
- Six Approaches to Putting PowerPoint on Web
- How to find a job quickly
- Xmas Videos that Fit to Friends that Matter
- DVD show: special Xmas gift for students
- Choose chapter scheme