Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
How to import a PowerPoint presentation into Windows Movie Maker?
- PowerPoint to Video Converter
- · Convert PPT to video in all popular formats
- · Convert PPT to video for YouTube
- · Play PowerPoint on iPhone, Blackberry...
Some friends asked me how to import a PowerPoint presentation into Windows Movie Maker, as they want to transfer PowerPoint to video that can be played on video player or be shared with others easier.
Actually, we cannot import a PowerPoint file into Windows Movie Maker directly, for Windows Movie Maker's supported input files are video, picture, audio or music, so we have to figure this out with some special methods.
1, Save each slide in PowerPoint presentation to picture.
Open PowerPoint file, go to File->Save as, on the "Save as type" option, and we choose the picture formats. There are 6 picture formats you can choose: *.gif, *.jpg, *png, *tif, *bmp, *emf. Any one format would be ok. Then click "Save". A prompt will pop up, we choose "Every slide". Seconds later, a hint pops up "Each slide in your presentation has been saved as a separate file in the folder: ***".
Open the folder, you can find all the exported pictures.
Run Windows Movie Maker, you can import all the pictures and edit them, then generate a beautiful video.
The disadvantage of this method is that it cannot keep the audios and animations in original PowerPoint presentation. To avoid this, I'll show you the second method.
2, Convert PowerPoint presentation to video file.
Don't make fuss about this topic. All we need is this professional tool: Moyea PPT to video Converter. It can convert PowerPoint to almost all popular video formats like WMV, MPEG, AVI, etc. It retains the structure of original PowerPoint, keeps all delicately designed elements in PowerPoint.
You have to do only three steps:
1, Import PowerPoint presentation
2, Choose output file format
3, start conversion.
A few minutes later, the converted video comes on earth.
Now, you can import the video to Windows Movie Maker and edit it.
The Second method is definitely better than the first method.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- Best use of PowerPoint for Trade Fair
- Promote your business using PowerPoint
- Upload PowerPoint to Youtube
- Three methods to view PowerPoint on TV
- Why PowerPoint Presentation to DVD
- PowerPoint Verions Puzzle
- Import PowerPoint to Windows Movie Maker
- Create a DVD Photo Album for Christmas
- Six Approaches to Putting PowerPoint on Web
- Xmas Videos that Fit to Friends that Matter
- DVD show: special Xmas gift for students
- Choose chapter scheme