Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
How to Play PowerPoint on Xperia ZConvert PowerPoint presentation to MP4 video for viewing on Sony Xperia Z
About Sony Xperia Z
First appearing in CES 2013, Sony Xperia Z is charming enough to be viewed as one of the most anticipated mobiles in 2013. In fact, no one will even feel surprised at the popularity of Sony Xperia Z, a beast Android mobile with elegant appearance. Taking the place of Xperia T as the most advanced Sony mobile, Xperia Z is more than a quad-core processor mobile with 5-inch TFT display and 13-megapixel rear camera. To provide users smooth operations, Xperia Z is equipped with 2GB system memory and to offer buyers long duration time, 2370mAh battery is added to Xperia Z. Moreover, the built-in NFC and 1080p display makes Xperia Z more attractive and the waterproof feature has turned Xpreia Z to be a special and innovative mobile.
How to View PowerPoint on Xperia Z?
As a born multimedia device, Xperia Z can hardly be a qualified PowerPoint viewer even with the help of Android apps. Jelly Bean powered Xperia Z can make full of PowerPoint alternatives like Quickoffice but none of those apps can provide users perfect solution to play PowerPoint on Xperia Z. Even though web-based services like Google Docs also enable users to view PowerPoint on Xperia Z, they may lead to the losses of animated effects in PowerPoint file. Of course, Mobile Office 2013 for Android will be a perfect choice for users to view PowerPoint on Sony Xperia Z. However, there are still months before it is available in the market.
As a consequence, for users who tend to enjoy PowerPoint on Xperia Z, the only left choice is to convert PowerPoint to Xperia Z video. To retain the original effects of the PowerPoint file, users need to find a powerful PPT to Xperia Z video converter beforehand. To this extent, Moyea PPT to Video Converter is a good assistant to help users play PPT on Xperia Z.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint. Install Moyea PPT to Video Converter, a powerful tool designed to convert PowerPoint to Sony Xperia Z video. Open it and then click "Add" button to import the PowerPoint file for further conversion.
Step 2: Choose output file. Basing on the fact that MP4 video is supported by Xperia Z, users need to convert PowerPoint to MP4 video if they want to play the converted PPT on Xperia Z. Therefore, set the output file as a MP4 video in the drop-down menu of "Profile".
Step 3: Customize Xperia Z video. Click "Settings" button to enter into Profile panel where various video parameters are provided. Convert the PPT to a decent Xperia Z video by setting the video size as "1920x1080", audio codec as "AAC" and video codec as "H.264".
Step 4: Add background music. To better play the PowerPoint on Xperia Z, click "Customize" button, choose "Music" tab and then select "Add Music" icon to add the background music for the Xperia Z video.
Step 5: Start the conversion. After all those steps, click "Convert" button to begin the conversion process from PowerPoint to Sony Xperia Z video. As the conversion ends, one can play PPT on Sony Xperia Z freely.
Related useful readings:
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
How to watch PowerPoint on HTC Thunderbolt?
How to Play PowerPoint on Motorola Defy?
How to view PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV?
How to view PowerPoint on game console PS Vita?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800