Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to Extract Audio/Music Files From PowerPoint
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- · Burn PPT to Blu-ray/DVD with Blu-ray/DVD Menu
- · Convert PPT to Video in any formats
- · Play PowerPoint presentation on TV
- · Add personalized logo on output Blu-ray/DVD
When you are captured by a PowerPoint presentation embedded with vibrant music, would you like to collect the music and feed it to another device like your private MP3 if necessary? I suppose many people have such experience. Maybe a good song, a good painting, a good antique or else, which absolutely deserves your collection. Here we will talk about how to rip a good audio track from PowerPoint presentation.
Since Microsoft PowerPoint offers no direct way to extract audio files from PPT presentations, we would employ another conversion tool, i.e. Moyea PPT to Video Converter, to rip the audio sound(s) from the source PowerPoint. The professional program can rip the audio stuff without any effect lost.
Let's see how to extract audio file from PowerPoint step by step.
Step 1 Run the program and add PPT files
Start Moyea PPT to Video Converter after you have it installed on your computer. To import a PowerPoint file, click Add on the main panel of the program.
Step 2 Set the style to Audio File and specify an output path
In the list of Style, set the output format as Audio File. You should see the profile field changes accordingly to MP3 Audio (*.mp3). In the Output field, specify a proper location on your hard drive for the output audio.
Step 3 Make advanced settings for profile parameters
Click Settings next to the Profile field to manually set the profile parameters. You are allowed to set items for audio. Select the appropriate value from the preset parameters as you need or follow the default settings. Once set, click OK to save your current settings.
Step 4 Customize the output effects
In the main panel, click the Customize button to customize the output video. There are five panes - Timing, Music, Audio, Slide and Conversion for custom. Set each pane as necessary.
Step 5 Convert to extract the audio file from PowerPoint
When all the settings are done, hit the Start icon to start converting. The conversion process is clear in the task list. The result should be an audio file with .mp3 extension. Click the file link to enter the preset folder for output.
Quick and easy, isn't it? Now you can play the audio file with iTunes or else audio players to check its effect. You can also save the nice music to a recorder for permanent playback.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- How to Set Background Music for a PowerPoint File?
- How to Set Background picture for a PowerPoint File?
- How to adjust the sound volume of the music in PowerPoint file?
- How to make PowerPoint which contains video clips easier distribution?
- What resolution should I make my images for PowerPoint slide shows?
- How to compress image files in PowerPoint?
- How to reduce the size of your PowerPoint file?
- What is PowerPoint? What are those in a DVD?
- How to insert a Movie (or video) into PowerPoint 2003?
- How to insert SWF into PowerPoint?
- How to play YouTube video in PowerPoint?
- How to insert a video into PowerPoint 2007?
- How to Play a Sound across Multiple Slides in PowerPoint?"
- How to rip audio file from PowerPoint?
- How to make great PowerPoint slideshow?