Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to insert a video into PowerPoint 2007?
- PPT to Flash Converter
- · Convert PPT to Flash video(FLV, MP4,
MOV, 3GP, 3G2) for flash player
- · Convert PPT to MP4 for YouTube
- · Add background music to PPT
If a video can be inserted into PowerPoint, how convenient will it be for a PowerPoint user?
It means lots of vivid videos on the internet can be inserted into PowerPoint, and people can insert videos that made by themselves into PowerPoint too. And these videos surely can add attraction to PowerPoint presentation.
In this article, I will introduce two methods on "How to insert a video into PowerPoint 2007".
Method 1: Direct insertion
Step 1: On the Insert tab, point to Movies and Sounds, and then click Movie from File.
Step 2: Click the video you want to use and then click OK.
Step 3: After you click OK, you' are promoted with a message asking how you want the movie to start in the slide show. I recommend you choosing "Automatically "even if you want the movie to play when clicked. And that's done.
Tips:1. This is the easiest way to insert a video.
2. When playing the video that is inserted in this way in the PowerPoint, it only shows the video picture, and only has two control options: play or stop. So you can't select the playing time freely
3. Only video in formats of AVI, MPEG and WMV can be inserted in this way
4. Always put the movie in the same folder as your PowerPoint presentation.If you later move the PowerPoint presentation to another computer, copy the movie too. Keeping your movie in the same folder as your presentation ensures the link will still work. However, you should always test the movie on a new machine just to be certain. Re-insert the movie, if necessary.
Method 2: Windows Media Player Insertion
If you want to view the video in PowerPoint just like viewing in Windows media player, you can try this insertion method.
Step 1: Enable control. Because the default state in PowerPoint 2007, control function is hidden, we need to enable it firstly as follows:
1. Left click" office" button in PowerPoint 2007
2. Hit" PowerPoint options" to open it
3. In the open box, select" Common" tab, check the option that" show the' development tool' option in function area", at last click" OK".
Return to the PowerPoint edition interface, there will be a new option-"development tool".t.
Step 2: Insert videos.
1. Click" development tool" button to enter its menu layout
2. Select" Other controls" button in " control" area, there will pop up a dialogue box
3. In the dialogue box, select" Windows Media Player", click" OK" to close the dialogue box. Then the mouse will become"+".
4. Drag the mouse, the player interface of Windows Media Player will appear in the PPT.
5. Select the player interface, right click, select" properties", a dialogue box will pop up.
6. Input the path and name of video file in" URL" option.
7. Close" properties", and you have inserted the videos successfully.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- How to Set Background Music for a PowerPoint File?
- How to Set Background picture for a PowerPoint File?
- How to adjust the sound volume of the music in PowerPoint file?
- How to make PowerPoint which contains video clips easier distribution?
- What resolution should I make my images for PowerPoint slide shows?
- How to compress image files in PowerPoint?
- How to reduce the size of your PowerPoint file?
- What is PowerPoint? What are those in a DVD?
- How to insert a Movie (or video) into PowerPoint 2003?
- How to insert SWF into PowerPoint?
- How to play YouTube video in PowerPoint?
- How to insert a video into PowerPoint 2007?
- How to Play a Sound across Multiple Slides in PowerPoint?"
- How to rip audio file from PowerPoint?
- How to make great PowerPoint slideshow?