Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
How to Play PowerPoint on Padfone InfinityConvert PowerPoint presentation to MP4 video for viewing on Asus Padfone Infinity
Generally speaking, two designs of phablets are prevail in the market: the mobile with tablet-size display and the smartphone with tablet-shape docking station. In fact, mobiles like Samsung Galaxy Note 2 who adopt the former design are known as large-screen phablet and cellphones like Asus Padfone 2 who are featured by the latter design are known as transformative phablet. In MWC 2013, Asus, a well-known phablet manufacturer, has surprised the world with another two phone/tablet combos: the 7-inch Asus Fone Pad and the transformative Asus Padfone Infinity. As the latest member of Asus Padfone series, Padfone Infinity once again narrows the gap between tablet and smartphone. Of course, Padfone Infinity, as the flagship Asus mobile, turns out to be of great competitiveness in the market.
Padfone Infinity mobile
When used separately, Padfone Infinity turns out to be a monster device aiming at high-end market. The 13-megapxiel rear camera of Asus Padfone Infinity with Sony BSI sensor and wide f/2.0 aperture can provide state-of-art low light performance and the 2-megapixel front facer of Padfone Infinity is good enough for occasional video chat. Besides that, other components of Padfone Infinity are also top-notch. The 1.7GHz quad-core Snagdragon 600 processor, the built-in 2GB RAM, the Android 4.2 system and the 5-inch display running at 1080p are all the best components an Android mobile can sport. Moreover, with a 2,400mAh non-removable battery, the durable time of Asus Padfone Infinity is guaranteed.
Padfone Infinity tablet
After docking into a tablet station, Padfone Infinity transforms to be a 10.1-inch tablet with a display running at 1080p. The rear camera and the individual processor are both absent from the tablet station. Therefore, the 10.1-inch Asus tablet only sports a 1-megapixel front facer for video chatting and 5000mAh non-removable battery that can provide 50-hour talking time.
How to Play PowerPoint on Padfone Infinity?
"Can I view PowerPoint on Asus Padfone Infinity?" Even though Padfone Infinity is impressive enough for its transformative design and powerful entertaining functions, it still lacks the power to become an excellent working tool. For example, the absence of PowerPoint viewer has made it a hard task to play PowerPoint on Padfone Infinity. To make it worse, the immature PowerPoint alternatives in Android market can't help users view PowerPoint on Asus Padfone Infinity flawless.
Currently, a common way to help users enjoy PowerPoint on Padfone Infinity is to convert PowerPoint to Padfonr Infinity movie. Of course, the method is only feasible when users have found out a powerful PPT to Padfone Infinity converter. Therefore, users may just as well refer to Moyea PPT to Video Converter to manage the task of viewing PPT on Asus Padfone Infinity.
Step 1: Download and launch Moyea PPT to Video Converter, which is designed to convert PPT to Asus Padfone Infinity movie. Open the PPT converter and then click "Add" button to import the PowerPoint presentation from local disk.
Step 2: Next, set the output file as MP4 video to make sure users can play converted PowerPoint on Padfone Infinity. Then click "Settings" button and convert the PPT to a decent Padfone Infinity video by defining the video size of the MP4 movie as "1920x1080", audio codec as "AAC" and video codec as "H.264". After all those steps, click "Start" button to begin the conversion process from PowerPoint to Padfone Infinity video.
Related useful readings:
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
How to watch PowerPoint on HTC Thunderbolt?
How to Play PowerPoint on Motorola Defy?
How to view PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV?
How to view PowerPoint on game console PS Vita?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800