Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
2 Methods to Watch PowerPoint on Nexus 4Convert PowerPoint Files to MP4 Videos for playing on Google Nexus 4
As we already know, Google Nexus 4 is an Android smartphone. Several days ago, I came across a question on Yahoo: how to view PowerPoint on an Android smartphone and I answered the question. Since Google Nexus 4 is also an Android smartphone and it enjoys high popularity, I think it makes great sense to share the methods of how to play PowerPoint on the Google Nexus 4 with all the Nexus fanatics.
Method 1 Convert the PPT to video with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010
Open your PowerPoint file in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 and click "File" >"Save As" to open a new dialog box. In the dialog box, set the output file as "Windows Media Video". Then just by your simple clicks, the PowerPoint file will be converted to a .wmv video easily.
Unfortunately, the PowerPoint to wmv conversion cannot be executed in batch and the convert conversion speed is a bit slow, also, the output video resolution is limited to 960*720, 640*480 and 320*240. So, next I would like to introduce you a better solution.
Converting the PPT to Video with a professional PPT to Video Converter allows you to reserve all the effects of the PowerPoint file in the output video. It is really fantastic! Now let me show you the step-by-step guidance.
Step 1: Download Moyea PPT to Video Converter.
Moyea PPT to Video Converter is a powerful tool that allows you to convert your PowerPoint files to videos of any popular format such as wmv, mpeg, flv, avi.
Step 2: Import PowerPoint Files.
Click "Add" to import PowerPoint files to the program. You can import one or more PowerPoint files once. And if you want to delete a PowerPoint file that you do not need, just click "Remove".
Step 3: Set Output Format.Click "Profile" and choose a Google Nexus 4 supported video format in the drop down menu, for example "Android Mobile[*.mp4]".
Step 4: Adjust Video Profile.
Click “Settings” just beside the “Profile” bar to enter corresponding panel. Then customize the MP4 video as a decent Nexus 4 file with this PowerPoint to Google Nexus 4 converter. For example, set the video size as "1280*768" and video codec as “H.264”.
Step 5: Convert PowerPoint to Google Nexus 4 Video.
After specifying all the settings, click ”Start” button to convert PowerPoint toNexus 4 video. During the conversion, you are provided the opportunity to preview the output video in real time.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to WMV format?
How to convert PowerPoint to FLV format?
How to convert PowerPoint 2007 to video?
How to view PowerPoint on Microsoft Surface?
How to upload PowerPoint on YouTube?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800