Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
We have been long waiting for tablets that are coming with original PowerPoint support, instead of the Office apps. Microsoft has finally announced its own tablet ultra-portable PCs designed to work with Windows RT and Windows 8 operating system. The Windows RT version will be released together with the Windows 8 operating system in October, while the Windows 8 Pro version is due to come 3 months later.
Here are the main specs and features of the two Surface kinds, Windows Surface RT and Surface for Windows 8 Pro:
|Surface for Windows RT||Surface for Windows 8 Pro|
|OS||Windows RT||Windows 8 Pro|
|Clear||10.6-inch ClearType HD Display with 16:9 aspect ratio. Corning Gorilla Glass 2 technology also included.||10.6-inch ClearType HD Display with 16:9 aspect ratio. Corning Gorilla Glass 2 technology also included.|
|Processor||ARM-based by NVIDIA||Intel Core Ivy Bridge|
|Energized||31.5 W-h battery||42 W-h battery|
|Connected||microSD, USB 2.0, Micro HD Video, 2×2 MIMO antennae||microSDXC, USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort Video, 2×2 MIMO antennae|
|Productive||Offce '15' Apps, Touch Cover, Type Cover||Touch Cover, Type Cover, Pen with Palm Block|
|Practical||VaporMg Case & Stand, edges angled at 22 degrees||VaporMg Case & Stand, edges angled at 22 degrees|
|Configurable||32 GB, 64 GB||64 GB, 128 GB|
For Microsoft Surface RT version, only software written using the Windows Runtime, Metro-style apps, can be used on Windows RT. So unlike the Windows 8 Pro version, a full-pledged portable PC which is able to run any Windows desktop programs, if you want to view PowerPoint on Microsoft Surface RT, you have a special version of Office – Microsoft Office 2013 RT. However, the Office RT doesn’t have all the functions and features that desktop Office has. In order to view PowerPoint on Microsoft Surface RT with all original effects, you need to convert PowerPoint to video first. Below we will show you how to convert PowerPoint to video for Microsoft Surface RT with the help of Moyea PPT to Video Converter.
The advantage of converting PowerPoint to Microsoft Surface RT video is that all the animations, transitions, music, narration and video clips can be preserved in the output video for viewing on Microsoft Surface RT.
Step 1: Load PowerPoint files.
Free download and install the PowerPoint to Microsoft Surface RT Converter on your computer. Run program and click Add to import PowerPoint document files.
Step 2: Select a video format.
Click Profile and choose a suitable output format for Microsoft Surface RT. There are lots of customized video profiles built-in such as common video, common audio, HD video and for various devices like iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, etc. For Microsoft Surface RT, you can choose HD MP4 as output profile.
Step 3: Modify video parameters.
Click Settings and you can change the codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size, aspect ratio and channel yourself. You can then click on Save as button to save your settings as a new profile for future use. The new profile will be listed in User Defined category.
Step 4: Convert PowerPoint to Microsoft Surface RT video.
Click Start button to convert PowerPoint to video for Microsoft Surface RT. During the conversion process, you can check the Preview option to watch the output movie in real time. After the conversion is finished, you can transfer the output video to Microsoft Surface RT using the USB cable for viewing with all original PowerPoint effects.
1. To ensure successful conversion, you should have Microsoft Office (PowerPoint 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013) or PowerPoint Viewer installed on your computer.
2. You can upload unlimited PowerPoint files and convert to videos at the same time.
3. Click Customize and you may add your own avatar or company logo as the watermark for the output video.
4. By converting PowerPoint to video, you can also upload your PowerPoint to YouTube, Metacafe, Vimeo and so on to share with more people.
Related useful readings:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800