Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
PowerPoint & DVD Knowledge
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- · Burn PPT to DVD with DVD Menu
- · Convert PPT to Video in any formats
- · Play PowerPoint presentation on TV
- · Add personalized logo on output DVD
What is PowerPoint?
PowerPoint is a complete presentation graphics package. It gives you everything you need to produce a professional-looking presentation. PowerPoint offers word processing, outlining, drawing, graphing, and presentation management tools- all designed to be easy to use and learn.
What is a DVD?
DVD was originally said to stand for Digital Video Disc or Digital Versatile Disc. A DVD stores its audio and video in MPEG-2 format. A DVD player or a computer equipped with a DVD drive is required to play DVDs. Almost all DVD players also play VCDs.
What are those in a DVD?
There is a folder named "VIDEO_TS" in a DVD. There are three types of file within the "VIDEO_TS>" folder: IFO, VOB and BUP.
The IFO file, which refers to "information", is a file with the navigation information for the DVD. Generally an IFO file contains the information for a title in the DVD.
The VOB file, which refers to "video object ", is a file with video and audio data for the related content of the DVD. Generally, there are a few VOB files for an IFO file to control.
The BUP file, which refers to "backup", is an exact copy file of IFO file. It will be used if the DVD can't read an IFO file in case that there is a scratch on the disc or other error.
Other information about DVD:
For viewing movies and other visual entertainment, the total capacity is 17 GB if two layers on both sides of the disk are utilized.
Its basic technology is the same as DVD Video, but it also includes computer-friendly file formats. It is used to store data. This product should supplant conventional CD-ROMs in the near future.
Its capacity is 4.7 giabytes. Originally designed for professional authoring, a version for general consumer use is now under development. As with CD-R, users can write only once to this disk.
This makes DVD a virtual hard disk, with a random read-write access. Originally a 2.6-GB drive, its capacity has increased to 4.7-GB-per-side. It can be re-written more than 100,000 times.
Similar to DVD-RAM except that its technology features a sequential read-write access more like a phonograph than a hard disk. Its read-write capacity is 4.7 gigabytes per side. It can be re-written up to about 1,000 times.
The latest audio format more than doubles the fidelity of a standard CD. It is expected to become the most popular audio disk.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- How to Set Background Music for a PowerPoint File?
- How to Set Background picture for a PowerPoint File?
- How to adjust the sound volume of the music in PowerPoint file?
- How to make PowerPoint which contains video clips easier distribution?
- What resolution should I make my images for PowerPoint slide shows?
- How to compress image files in PowerPoint?
- How to reduce the size of your PowerPoint file?
- What is PowerPoint? What are those in a DVD?
- How to insert a Movie (or video) into PowerPoint 2003?
- How to insert SWF into PowerPoint?
- How to play YouTube video in PowerPoint?
- How to insert a video into PowerPoint 2007?
- How to Play a Sound across Multiple Slides in PowerPoint?"
- How to rip audio file from PowerPoint?
- How to make great PowerPoint slideshow?