Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Convert PowerPoint presentation to MP4 video for viewing on Google Nexus 7 2
Latest News about Google Nexus 7 2
Google’s next-generation Nexus 7 tablet, a device that is currently known as Google Nexus 7 2, New Nexus 7 and Nexus 7 HD is speculated to be released at the end of July or early August this year, although there is still no official news about the exact release date of it.
According to Taiwan-based supply chain makers and Digitimes, Nexus 7 2, co-developed by Google and Asustek Computer is expected to have a 7-inch 1980 x 1200 resolution display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, dual-facing cameras (5MP on the rear, 1.2MP on the front).
Although with improved specifications, the expected price of US$199 for a Google Nexus 7 2 model with Wi-Fi support won’t have a price advantage, because more competitors have lower price for their tablets, such as the sub-US$169 7-inch tablets from Acer, Hewlett-Packard (HP) and Lenovo. In view of this, it will still be a challenge for Google to achieve the intended sale goal of 8 million units in 2013.
Well, compared comprehensively, the most outstanding selling points that will attract wide buyers must be the hardware configuration, like the improved 7-inch 1980 x 1200 resolution display. With the high resolution and moderate screen size, it will be perfect to view videos or movies on it. Certainly, if you want to view your self-made PowerPoint on Nexus 7 2, it's also possible, but first you should convert your PowerPoint to the supported video formats, like MP4.
How to convert PowerPoint to Google Nexus 7 2 video
You need a specialized PowerPoint to Google Nexus 7 2 converter to convert PowerPoint to Nexus 7 2 video smoothly and easily. By conversion, all the original animations, transitions, music, narrations and video clips can be preserved well in the output video. The method is similar to how to convert PowerPoint to Google Nexus 7 we have introduced before.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files
First, you should free download and install Moyea PPT to Video Converter on your computer. Next, run the program and click Add to import PowerPoint files. Note that Moyea PPT to Video Converter fully supports batch import of the latest PowerPoint 2013 files.
Step 2: Select a video format
Click Profile and choose a suitable output video format for Google Nexus 7 2. For the Nexus 7 2, you can choose HD Video > HD MPEG4 Video as the output video format.
Step 3: Modify video parameters
Click Settings to change the codec, video size, aspect ratio etc. by yourself. For Google Nexus 7 2, you may need to change the video size to 1980x1200. You can click the "Save As" button to save the profile you create for further use, and you'd better give a new name to the profile you define. Then just find the profile you create in Profile > User Defined.
Step 4 Customize settings
Then you could set the background music, logo watermark, transition timing by tapping on the "Customize" button.
Step 5: Convert PowerPoint to Nexus 7 2 video
Click "Start" button to start to convert PowerPoint to Google Nexus 7 2 video. During the conversion process, you can check the "Preview" option to watch the output video in real time.
After all the 5 steps, you can view PowerPoint on Nexus 7 2 freely without worrying about format limitation or other problems, you can also upload the converted video files to your Facebook, YouTube and your Homepage, etc. or watch the personalized video on iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Pocket PC and Blackberry.
1. To run PowerPoint to Google Nexus 7 2 converter properly, you should have Microsoft Office (PowerPoint 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013 and so on) or PowerPoint Viewer installed.
2. You can upload unlimited PowerPoint files and convert them to videos at the same time.
3. The default aspect ratio of PowerPoint is 4:3, which doesn’t match the video size of 1980x1200, so there will be black margin on the output video. The solution is to click Customize → Slide → and uncheck Keep original aspect ratio of slides. You can set this as a default setting by clicking As Default.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MP4 video?
How to view PowerPoint on Apple iPhone 4S?
How to play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime?
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube
How to convert PowerPoint to HTML5 video
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800