Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Nowadays there are so many dual-core smart phones available but it is LG Optimus 2X who won the race to enter "Guiness World Record" list for being the first dual-core Smartphone. In many ways, the development of Smartphone platform is like to be following the steps we saw in the early days of the PC. The Smartphone is more like a mini PC than a mobile phone now. With frequently upgraded platform and hardware, the performance of many smart phones even outraced old PCs, like iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Droid X, HTC Thunderbolt, etc.
Ever before LG announced the first dual-core Smartphone on December 16, 2010, no one could imagine what Smartphone market would be heading. With the dual-core processor, mass memory, gorgeous multi-touch screen and vast support for music, movies and games as well as Internet surfing, Smartphone has become an impartible part of our lives.
LG Optimus 2X is powered with Tegra 2 Dual-core 1GHz processor, 4-inch WVGA 480x800 display with HDMI (1080p at 24fps, 720p at 30fps), 8 MP camera in back and front with 1.3 MP camera and run on Android 2.2 Froyo.
Video Support: DivX, Xvid, MPEG-4, H.264, H.263, WMV
Audio Support: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, WMA
As businessmen or school students, viewing PowerPoint on Smartphone will save us lots of time for we can view it anywhere at any time as we want. The only thing is that we have to view PowerPoint on LG Optimus 2X as video format for nowadays no Smartphone can support Microsoft PowerPoint directly.
The good thing is that it is not difficult though. All we need is a reliable PPT to video converter and a few mouse clicks.
First, run the PPT to video converter and click "Add" to import PPT files.
Second, choose an output video format in the "Profile" drop down menu, here we choose "HD H.264 MPEG-4 AVC Video (*.mp4)" for example. Please refer to the LG Optimus 2X supported video and audio formats above before selecting a video format.
Third, click "Settings" on the right of "Profile" to further adjust the video and audio parameters to meet your needs. Normally the default settings are enough for us.
Finally, click "Start" button to start the PowerPoint to video conversion process.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800