Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
You know that the Kindle Fire is really a black horse in tablet market that offers customers affordable tablet to choose. The result proved the idea of low-price tablet is really a great success. Later Nook Tablet went into the market to try to share the cake. Both are great with their complete cloud services, but they have one common Achilles’ heel – the limited support for the wide range of Android apps. That’s why we recommend Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, another affordable tablet, with sleek design, high-quality screen and well-integrated smart remote-control functionality through the Peel app.
The Peel app comes installed on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, and launching it essentially turns the tablet into a smart remote control for your TV. If you are fond of this smart tablet from Samsung, you may find this tutorial helpful when you are going to view PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. Usually, you can install Office apps for Android like QuickOffice, ThinkFree Office, Document To Go, which enable you to open PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, but not with all original PowerPoint elements and effects. So you may need this PowerPoint to Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus converter for help.
Step 1: Load PowerPoint files.
Free download and install Moyea PPT to Video Converter on your computer. Run the program and click “Add” button to import PowerPoint files you want to view on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.
Step 2: Select output video profile.Select an output video profile for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. Lots of optimized video profiles for different devices and video formats are embedded in the program for easy and fast operation. Since Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus has the same screen parameters as Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet, you can click “Tablet PC” and choose either “Kindle Fire” or “Nook Tablet” video profile.
Step 3: Add you own watermark. (Optional)
You can add you own watermark/logo to the output video if you will share your PowerPoint on YouTube and want to protect the copyright. Click “Customize” and in the pop up window, click “Watermark”. Then you can add an image as your watermark/logo.
Step 4: Convert.
When all the settings are ready, click “Start” button to start the PowerPoint to Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus video conversion.
At last, transfer the videos to your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus and then you can view PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus with all the original elements and effects.
About Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus has the same 7.0-inch screen (600 x 1024 pixels) with Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet. It offers two choices of 16GB of 32GB internal storage and memory can further expanded up to 64GB with microSD card. Equipped with a 3.2MP camera, able to take 720p HD movie and 2MP camera for video calling, it is really a wonderful household assistant. The Android 3.2 Honeycomb system, dual-core 1.2GHz processor and Li-Ion 4000 mAh ensure it to run smoothly, quickly and durably.
Related useful readings:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800