Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Best Way to Play PowerPoint on iPhone 5cConvert PowerPoint to MP4 video for viewing on iPhone 5c
When it comes to iPhone 5c, what feelings does it bring to you? I think the proverb “One thousand readers have one thousand Hamlet” may be the best description of it. For a game player, powerful A6 CPU can be a stable and reliable guarantee of game performance; for a music lover, super cool Ear Pods can bring brand-new music appreciation; for a film or movie lover, the 4-inch-retina screen is decent enough to display powerful graphic effects.
However, all these are existing features of last year’s iPhone 5c. So you may think iPhone 5c is not new enough to prompt you to put aside your old iPhone and purchase a new iPhone 5c. Yes, indeed, we may say that iPhone 5c is designed for new iPhone owners, not for existing ones. Although iPhone 5c itself offers no big revolution, Apple focuses on marketing, which lets people buy into the mystique of owning the latest iPhone 5c without having to pay the traditional Apple price. Certainly the selling concept has won continuous sucess for Apple for a long time, over a decade, millions of customers are buying a logo and a lifestyle more than radically new products.
While, there are still some updates on the new iPhone 5c. What attracts most of people at first sight must be the bright colors. Apple effectively repackaged former iPhone 5c components into shiny and colorful plastic cases in green, blue, yellow, pink, and white. Plusing faster A6 chip and iOS 7, longer battery life, as well as slightly affordable price, iPhone 5c is still a handset that is deserved to be owned.
When you have owned such an entertaining iPhone 5c, what will you do on it? Watching videos and movies on iPhone 5c is easy, while, if you want to play PowerPoint on iPhone 5c, it seems a bit thorny, because iPhone 5c runs iOS 7 that doesn’t support Microsoft PowerPoint. In fact, we have an easy method to view PowerPoint on iPhone 5c, which is to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 5c video for playing on iPhone 5c. What you need is just a specialized PowerPoint to iPhone 5c converter, like Moyea PowerPoint to Video Converter.
Here is the tutorial for you to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 5c video with use of the PPT to iPhone 5c converter, download it to have a try first. It’s easy to use, check out the guide right now.
How to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 5c videoStep 1 Import PowerPoint files from PC
On the main panel, click "Add" to import PowerPoint files from local PC, or import files by direct drag and drop. Then set up "Output" folder by clicking "Open" button at the bottom of the interface.
Step 2 Select output video profile for iPhone 5c
Then click "Settings" button and from the drop down menu, select an output video profile for iPhone 5c. You can choose "HD MPEG4 AVC Video (.mp4)" or "HD H.264 Quick Time Video (.mov)" as the output video profile.
Step 3 Set output video parameters
Then you need to customize specific output video parameters in "Settings > Profile". You should set the video size as "1136×640" and video codec as "H.264" for iPhone 5c.
Step 4 Convert PowerPoint to iPhone 5c video
When all the settings have been finished, just click "Start" button to start to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 5c video.
Step 5 Import the output video to iPhone 5c
Now you can sync the output video to iPhone 5c through iTunes. Firstly, on iTunes menu bar, click "File" > "Add File to Library" to choose videos from your computer to import. Secondly, connect your iPhone 5c with the computer, once your device has been detected by iTunes, click the device name to show the "Movies" tab on the right, then click "Movies" > "Sync Movies" > "Sync" to import the videos to your iPhone 5c. It only takes you a few minutes, then just play PowerPoint on iPhone 5c freely.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4s
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800