Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Run Windows on Mac - System Requirements
Moyea PPT to DVD Burner is designed for Windows PCs, but will run on Intel Macs with Bootcamp or Parallels installed.
Boot Camp supports the most popular 32-bit releases of Windows XP and Windows Vista. When you use either operating system on your Mac, your Windows applications will run at native speed. Windows applications have full access to multiple processors and multiple cores, accelerated 3D graphics, and high-speed connections like USB, FireWire, Wi-Fi, and Gigabit Ethernet.
Parallels gives Apple users the ability to run Windows, Linux or any other operating system and their critical applications at the same time as Mac OS X on any Intel-powered iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook or MacBook Pro.
With the latest version of Parallels, you can:
- Use Windows and Mac OS X at the same time... without rebooting
- Run Windows programs like native Mac applications with Parallels Coherence
- Open Windows files with Mac programs and Mac files in Windows programs with Parallels SmartSelect
- Share files and folders between Windows and Mac OS X
- Browse through Windows folders and access files without launching Windows with Parallels Explorer
- Run today's most popular PC games on a Mac with support for 3D graphics
- Achieve maximum performance by leveraging Intel Virtualization Technology
- Protect your Windows with Parallels Snapshots
- Migrate your entire existing PC to your Mac with Parallels Transporter