Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Convert PPT to DVD/Blu-ray
Get you through the process of converting PowerPoint to DVD/Blu-ray and burning to disc
Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro helps convert your PowerPoint presentation to lossless DVD/Blu-ray and burn directly to disc for flexible distribution across platforms and devices. This tutorial series will teach you how to use the Pro Edition to create a chic DVD/Blu-ray slideshow for TV playback using a distinctive set of features and options.
One thing to do before start your conversion - Download, install, and run the .exe file of Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro on your computer.
The following section takes you through the whole conversion of PowerPoint to DVD/Blu-ray step by step. Read it carefully.
1. Import PowerPoint files
Click the Add button to import your PowerPoint file(s) that you want to convert to DVD/Blu-ray. You can add up to 12 PPT files per conversion.
2. Choose a DVD/Blu-ray output option for your PowerPoint file
In the menu bar, click the 'Options' tab. The Options interface appears.
Check either the 'Create Standard DVD' or 'Create Blu-ray Disc' radio button.
- Norm: Refers to the TV standard for your Blu-ray/DVD output. Generally, NTSC applies to American users while PAL applies to European users. If you are not sure which one it should be, click to check it.
- Mode: The mode of Blu-ray/DVD output. If you have selected 'Create Standard DVD', the default mode would be Standard DVD. 'If 'Create Blu-ray Disc' selected, the optional modes would be 720p (1280*720) and 1080p (1920x1080). In addition, the Aspect Ratio of ‘Create Standard DVD’ is composed of 4:3 and 16:9, while that of ‘Create Blu-ray Disc’ is just 16:9. To learn more about aspect, encode size and display size, hit
- Folder: Includes the paths for the working folder and the output folder. Make sure the two paths are different, for all the files located in the working folder will disappear with the completion of the conversion.
Here in the Options interface, you can also make advanced settings for your PowerPoint DVD or Blu-ray Disc.
To do that, click the Advanced Settings button on the top right. The interface 'Advanced Settings - Blu-ray/DVD Mode' is displayed.
You can set slide size, video quality, audio codec, Blu-ray/DVD audio language code, and conversion status for your Blu-ray/DVD output.
Learn details of advanced settings for Blu-ray/DVD slideshow
- PowerPoint: If your presentation goes with a sound file, you can choose to ignore it in the generated Blu-ray/DVD. Particularly when two or more animations are included, for smooth playback on Blu-ray/DVD players, you'd better choose to ignore the audio in manual mode.
- Slide Size: Select a proper slide size for your Blu-ray/DVD slideshow to play on TV. You can choose to keep current slide scale in later Blu-ray/DVD playback or adjust the slide size as needed.
- Video Quality: Higher video quality or smaller output file size? It's up to you. To get the most thrilling video effect, choose "High Quality".
- Audio Codec: Two audio codecs are available, i.e. AC3 and MP2, for your PowerPoint Blu-ray/DVD to play on a Blu-ray/DVD player. Not sure which one should be? Then choose 'AC3', a standard Blu-ray/DVD audio codec.
- Blu-ray/DVD: Set the audio language code for your Blu-ray/DVD output. Choose to or not to disable Blu-ray/DVD menus. In addition, you can also choose whether to show navigation buttons in manual-play mode.
- Conversion: Check to make the audio portion mute when converting PowerPoint to DVD/Blu-ray. If there is another file with the same name as your DVD/Blu-ray file, you can choose to rename or override it.
3. Choose a right Blu-ray/ DVD menu or create your own
Toggle to the Menu tab. The Blu-ray/DVD Menu interface appears. Note that this feature is only available for 'Create Standard DVD' and 'Create Blu-ray Disc' options.
On the Blu-ray/DVD Remote Control Simulator,
- To preview or edit the main menu for your Blu-ray/DVD, click Menu.
- To preview or edit the title menu for your Blu-ray/DVD, click Title.
If you want a different menu template for your Blu-ray/DVD slideshow, then under Select Menu Templates, click the dropdown list to select a menu you like best.
Make your personal Blu-ray/DVD menu
To discover fun in DIY a Blu-ray/DVD menu, just click the Menu Creator button. You can make your own main menu and title menu with rich features in the Menu Creator.
Click each specific tab in the frame to make a change. Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro lets you customize a Blu-ray/DVD menu with abundant background fill, frame styles, icon styles and frame colors.
After customization, click Apply to all to apply the current settings to all the rest PPT file for conversion.
4. Add background music & your narration
The Music feature gives you an alternative to sound inserting and narration recording in PowerPoint.
To configure music or narration for your PowerPoint DVD or Blu-ray Disc, do one of the following:
- To add in a favorite song as background music, click .
- To include your very voice as narration for the DVD or Blu-ray Disc, click .
- To test an inserted audio file or a recorded narration file, click .
- To remove a sound file, select it and click .
The operation for background music and recording narration goes the same in both the 'Auto' and 'Manual' modes.
5. Personalize your Blu-ray/DVD slideshow with a special logo/watermark
If you are afraid of unwanted modification to your or Blu-ray/DVD slideshow, you can take advantage of the Logo feature in the PPT to DVD/Blu-ray burner. It's a piece of cake to make it.
Forward to the Logo interface,
- Click the Add... button to add in an image, e.g. your company trademark, a cool avatar, etc.
- To change the size of the image, drag any border of it to zoom in or zoom out.
- To adjust the transparency of the logo, do drag-and-drop with Alpha and Tolerance slide bars.
6. Burn PPT to DVD/Blu-ray
Everything is ready, it's time to convert and burn your PowerPoint presentation to DVD or Blu-ray Disc. Click Burn to enter the Burn interface.
Burn to Disc
# Note: To burn your PowerPoint file directly to a DVD or Blu-ray Disc, you should have a writable DVD or Blu-ray Disc and a third-party Blu-ray/DVD burner on your PC.
- Volume Label: The name that displays on your Blu-ray/DVD file. You can rename it as you like.
You can also choose to create a Blu-ray/DVD image file, in case no DVD or Blu-ray Disc or DVD/Blu-ray burner is available. Later, you can burn the DVD/Blu-ray image file to disc with a third-party burner.
- ISO File: Specifies the directory of the ISO file on your PC. You can change it as necessary.
Then, click to enjoy the super conversion of PPT to Blu-ray/DVD. After conversion, you can hook the DVD or Blu-ray Disc to a DVD/Blu-ray player, sit back toward a big TV, and watch the PowerPoint-made DVD or Blu-ray with your family and friends.
Do you have Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
I dare say Moyea PPT to DVD is a magic. Cost me less, wins me more! I made a delicate DVD slideshow for Mother's Day, natural as if from a digital camera, and it made my Mom deeply moved.