Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
2012 is a happy year for Sony. Its 55-inch KDL-55HX853 tv remains to be the best LED LCD TV we’ve seen this year. Not content to rely on its laurels however, the Japanese brand is making its attempt to establish itself as the genuine leader in the movement towards the next step-up in picture resolution. It desires to turn to 4K TVs to achieve this goal. Then recently it dropped its latest 4K TV with 84-Inch KD-84X9005 LED. And it is also Sony’s first 3D TV.
Although Sony is not the only one television manufacturer who has released 4K TVs, but it seems that Sony is the one performs the best in the resolution revolution. So if you need a TV, Sony 4K TV is undoubtedly one of the best choices.
Actually, Sony 4K TV can not only provide you with a lot of TV shows, movies, it can also allow you to play your PowerPoint. Yes, what you heard is true. As long as you convert your PowerPoint to DVD, you can enjoy it directly on your Sony 4K TV with a DVD player. That is to say, you are free from the trouble of opening your computer just for watching your PowerPoint.
Below is the detailed guide on how to convert PowerPoint to DVD. Before following this step-by-step instruction, please first confirm that you have downloaded and installed Moyea PPT to DVD Burner. It is a powerful PPT to DVD burner which provides you with the access to watching PowerPoint on your Sony 4K TV.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint Files.
Click the “Import” button to import a local PowerPoint and soon you will see the following picture. In this step, you are allowed to import serveral PPT files at the same time. Of course you are also enabled to remove any PowerPoint files which you do not need by simple click on the “Del” button.
Step 2: Set Output Options .Click “Options” to set Aspect Ratio and output path. Here we also set "Aspect Ratio" as "4:3" or "16:9".
Step 3: Add Background Music.Click “Music” and select a Playback No. and click “add” icon to add background music to DVD. In this step you can choose whatever music you love.
Step 4: Add Watermark.
Click “Logo” and then click “Add” to add watermark to DVD. Then you can protect your PPT from being stealed or altered by others efficiently.
Step 5 Burn PPT to DVD.
Click “Burn” and then click “Start” to start burning.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to WMV format?
How to convert PowerPoint to FLV format?
How to convert PowerPoint 2007 to video?
How to view PowerPoint on Microsoft Surface?
How to upload PowerPoint on YouTube?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800