Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to View PowerPoint on iPad AirConvert PowerPoint to MP4 Video for Viewing on iPad Air
Apple's fall 2013 event reveals the fifth-generation iPad – iPad Air, a thinner, lighter and refined iPad with improved design and performance. If you value more expansive screen and rely on the virtual keyboard, you may like the lightest full-size iPad Air. The new iPad Air lets you do more than ever, in more places than ever.
The new iPad Air is video-friendly, there are two main aspects to prove it. Firstly, the iPad Air runs a new A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, making it faster to download and play videos and movies smoothly on it. Plusing the 9.7-inch Retina Display, 2048 x 1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch, and the lighter heft at just 1 pound, all makes it perfect to hold on hand to watch movies or videos on the go.
More inspiring news: On this event, Apple updated its iWork and iLife suites of software apps, and began offering them for free on its devices. Now the free apps available include iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. But one thing you should pay attention to is that these free apps are only available on the iOS and Mac devices that are activated or bought after Sep. 1th, 2013. You can get the free apps on the latest iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c. If you want to view PowerPoint on your old iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, you have to buy Keynote to open PowerPoint on iPad Air or use other third-party PowerPoint to video converter to convert PowerPoint to iPad Air video for playing it on iPad Air.
On the other hand, you may come across some problems when using Keynote to view Microsoft PowerPoint files on iPad Air. For example, the original music, video, and animations you have added into your PowerPoint files can’t be displayed completely in Keynote. To help you view PowerPoint on iPad Air smoothly with no any effect loss, you need to transfer PowerPoint to iPad Air supported videos with use of a good PPT to Video Converter. Moyea PPT to Video Converter is the best PowerPoint to iPad Air converter, which can help you convert PPT to MP4 or MOV video so as to play it on iPad Air. More importantly, the professional but inexpensive PPT to iPad Air converter can create videos from PowerPoint with all the original PowerPoint elements retained.
Learn the guide below to convert PowerPoint to iPad Air video. The PPT to iPad Air converter is easy to operate, download the free trial version to start now.
Step 1: Add PowerPoint Files
Firstly, you should add PowerPoint files from your computer by clicking "Add" button. Multiple PPT files are allowed to be imported and converted at a time.
Step 2: Set Output Video Profile
Secondly, you should select an output video profile from the preset profile list provided. Just click “Profile” and choose "iPad">"iPad HD Video (*.mp4)" in the drop-down menu. You can also choose .mov as the output video format.
Step 3: Output Video Parameter Settings
Next, you should modify the output parameters to optimize the output video for playing on iPad Air. Just click "Settings" button lying next to Profile bar to enter the Profile setting panel. Then set the video size as "1920x1080" and video codec as "H.264".
Step 4: Convert PowerPoint to iPad Air video
Then you have completed all the output video settings, click "Start" button to start to convert PowerPoint to iPad Air video. You are able to preview the video conversion process in real time by clicking the "Preview" box.
After a few minutes, when the conversion stops, you can directly open the output video following the prompts. Then you can download the output video file to iPad Air and enjoy your PowerPoint on iPad Air freely.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to WMV format?
How to convert PowerPoint to FLV format?
How to convert PowerPoint 2007 to video?
How to view PowerPoint on Microsoft Surface?
How to upload PowerPoint on YouTube?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800