Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
How to Play PowerPoint on BlackBerry Z10Convert PowerPoint presentation to MP4 video for viewing on BlackBerry Z10
When the world was welcoming the era of smartphone, RIM's market strategy of sticking to QWERTY-keyboard based BlackBerry mobiles had forced both potential users and old users to turn to Android and iOS camps. Even though now RIM wants to win the lost market back with innovative mobiles, it still has a long way to go. However, at least BlackBerry Z10 has made a good start for the endangered mobile manufacturer. When RIM decided to put off the releasing date of BlackBerry Z10 from late 2012 to January 2013, everyone assured that the mobile would be a real market hit. Now as BlackBerry Z10 is debut, this assumption has been confirmed.
As the flagship Blackberry mobile, BlackBerry Z10 sports a 4.2-inch display running at 1280x768, dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor and 8 megapixel rear camera. The built-in 2G RAM ensures that BlackBerry Z10 can be a powerhouse mobile providing smooth multiple-task processing speed and the BlackBerry 10 system provides BlackBerry Z10 over 70 thousand exclusively-designed apps stored in BlackBerry World. Of course, there are many other important features of BlackBerry Z10. Some of them are listed below.
- BlackBerry Hub: In BlackBerry Hub, all the messages one has received are displayed and even sorted as Emails, BBM news and SMS. Therefore, users can scan all the information in a single place instead of getting to different apps.
- BBM: As the communicative app exclusively designed for BlackBerry mobile users, BBM not only allows two BBM users to have video conversion using the 2-megapixel front facing camera, but also provides accesses to help one user to see the mobile desktop of the other user's BlackBerry Z10.
- TimeShift Camera: The function allows users to shoot several photos in a short time consecutively and then pick out the best one among those photos.
- EverNote: As an inserted app in BlackBerry 10, EverNote can be used to store the notes to the cloud so that users can get access to them when Internet connection is available.
Therefore, even though BlackBerry Z10 may not be the best mobile in the market, it is definitely a good choice as a mobile for commercial use. However, the fact that BlackBerry Z10 can't be a powerful PowerPoint viewer may disappoint users who want to play PowerPoint on BlackBerry Z10. Currently speaking, users are only allowed to view PowerPoint on BlackBerry Z10 with the help of Office to Go, a PowerPoint alternative that is quite limited in function.
How to Play PowerPoint on BlackBerry Z10 Flawless?
BlackBerry Z10 is not a good PowerPoint viewer, but it is an excellent media player. Therefore, when users can convert PowerPoint to BlackBerry Z10 video, they can enjoy PowerPoint on BlackBerry Z10 flawless. Of course, to manage the conversion process, an amazing PowerPoint to BlackBerry Z10 movie converter like Moyea PPT to Video Converter will be needed.
Step 1: Download and launch Moyea PPT to Video Converter, a tool exclusively designed as a PowerPoint to BlackBerry Z10 converter. Open it and then click "Add" button to import the PowerPoint file for further conversion.
Step 2: Set the output video as MP4 movie in the drop-down menu of "Profile" so that the converted PPT can be playable in BlackBerry Z10. Then click "Settings" button and customize the MP4 movie to a decent BlackBerry Z10 video. After that, click "Start" button to begin the conversion from PowerPoint to MP4 video. When the conversion ends, users are permitted to play PPT on BlackBerry Z10 perfectly.
Related useful readings:
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
How to watch PowerPoint on HTC Thunderbolt?
How to Play PowerPoint on Motorola Defy?
How to view PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV?
How to view PowerPoint on game console PS Vita?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800