Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
AVS Video Editor is a powerful Windows Movie Maker like or Ulead Video Studio like video editor to make home videos. You can import the original materials from your computer, digital camera or by real-time screen recording. It is embedded with many useful video editing features like: trim, cut, split, merge, rotate, mix videos, apply effects, insert menus, audio, texts and subtitles, select overlays, etc. It generates various video formats from your original videos for watching on computer or portable devices like iPad, burns to CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc for playing with DVD/Blu-ray player or exports web formats like Flash, WebM, etc. for sharing online.
In the latest AVS Video Editor 6, it even allows you to convert PowerPoint to video formats. I am quite excited about this so I can’t wait to import my PowerPoint file to AVS Video Editor 6 and convert PowerPoint to video. It did convert PowerPoint to video format, but the original PowerPoint elements like animations, transitions, etc. are removed.
So here we’d like to suggest a way to import PowerPoint to AVS Video Editor with all the original PowerPoint elements including animations, transitions, music and video clips. The tool you need is Moyea PPT to Video Converter, a professional PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx) to video converter.
Part 1: Convert PowerPoint to video for AVS Video Editor
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files.
Run the best PowerPoint to video converter and click “Add” to load PowerPoint files to the program. Feel free to import multiple PowerPoint files and convert them all to videos at one time.
Step 2: Choose an output video format and set the output folder.
AVS Video Editor works with a bunch of popular formats such as AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, H.263/H.264 codecs, etc. So here we click on the dropdown menu of “Profile” and then move your mouse pointer to “HD Video”, choose “HD MPEG4 Video (*.mp4)” or “MPEG-4 AVC Video Format (*.mp4)” from the sub list if you want the output video with high quality; or you can point to “Common Video” and choose “MP4-MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)” for ordinary quality.
Step 3: Adjust audio and video parameters.
You can further adjust every audio and video parameter by clicking the “Settings” icon. In the pop up “Profile” window, for example, you can modify the video codec as H.264 and video size as 960x640 if you want to view PowerPoint on iPhone 4S. Other settings like audio codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel, etc. are also open for you. You can even save your settings as a new profile for future usage so that you don’t need to adjust the settings again.
Step 4: Convert PowerPoint to video for AVS Video Editor.
When everything is ready, click the “Start” button; it will convert PowerPoint to MP4 for VAS Video Editor immediately.
Part 2: Import output PowerPoint video into AVS Video Editor
After the PowerPoint to video conversion is ready, run AVS Video Editor and click “Import Media Files” icon to import the output video. Then you can further edit your PowerPoint with the AVS Video Editor’s advanced transition, video effects, text and disc menus, etc.
Related useful readings:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800