Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to Convert PowerPoint to RMVBConvert PowerPoint presentation and slideshow to RMVB video format
RMVB, short for RealMedia Variable Bitrate is an upgraded version of RM container format, developed by RealNetworks. When the DVD becomes popular, the high definition of the converted video could not be assured using RM format. So RMVB with the variable bitrate function takes place. But now MP4 is used worldwide for high definition video contents, except for Asian content, especially Chinese TV episodes and movies.
How to convert PowerPoint to RMVB with transitions, animations, music and video clips
Microsoft PowerPoint is a commercial presentation program which is widely used in school, factory, company and government workplaces. It runs on Microsoft Windows and Apple’s Mac OS X systems. The current versions are PowerPoint 2010 for Windows and PowerPoint 2011 for Mac.
In this article we would tell you how to convert PPT to RMVB using Moyea PPT to Video Converter. It could convert PowerPoint files to more than 20 popular video formats like PPT to MP4, PPT to AVI, PPT to FLV, etc. while keeping all the animations, transitions, music, video clips, fonts and languages in the original PowerPoint files.
It is an easy-to-use program with intuitive interface; you don’t need to be professional to use this PPT to RMVB converter well. Free download and install it on your computer, then follow the guides to convert PowerPoint to RMVB.
Step 1: Launch the program and import PowerPoint files.
Click Add to import PowerPoint files. PowerPoint 2010 is supported and you can add any PowerPoint formats such as PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, POT, etc. for converting to RMVB with this program.
Step 2: Set output video format as RMVB and specify an output path.
Click on the Profile column and from the drop-down menu, choose RMVB as the output format. In the Output column, specify a proper location on your hard drive for the exported RMVB files so that you can find them easily.
Step 3: Make advanced settings for RMVB parameters.
A video format may vary from different video/audio parameters. Click Settings next to the Profile column to manually set the RMVB parameters, such as codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size, quality, etc. Select or type in the appropriate value as you need. Once set, you can save the settings as a new profile for future use, too.
Step 4: Convert PowerPoint to RMVB video.
After you have set up all the parameters, hit the Start icon to start converting.
Related useful readings:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800