Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
A digital photo album offers an easier way to save hundreds of photos, instead of the traditional photo gallery book. Digital photos can be kept much longer than printed ones and always remain fresh as new. Beside digital photo album frame, a product specially designed to store and show photos, any of the portable devices can be a perfect photo album device too. Creating a MP4 movie slideshow from your photos with DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe enables you to enjoy the photos anytime you want on the move.
DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe is a professional photo to MP4 movie slideshow maker that helps you to convert photos to video and create MP4 movie slideshow playable on any MP4 player. The steps are as easy as 1-2-3.
Step 1: Choose mode
When you start the program you will see the "Start Interface" asking you to choose a mode to convert your pictures to slideshow.
Standard Mode enables you to instantly make a photo movie with ready-to-use movie styles.
Advanced Mode provides more customization features to make a personalized photo slideshow.
Here we choose "Standard Mode" as example and go on.
Step 2: Organize photo slideshow
The "Organize" tab helps you with the photo slideshow making preparation work.
Create slideshows: You can create one or more slideshows and burn them to one DVD disc.
Add photos: Click "Add Files" button to import your photos to this photo to MP4 converter.
Edit photos: Click "Edit" and you can fix flaws like bright, contrast, filter and red-eye directly using the built-in photo editing tools.
Step 3: Personalize photo slideshowThe "Personalize" tab is where you turn your still photos into stunning movie slideshow!
Transitions & effects: You can choose from hundreds of free movie styles with animated transitions and effects as you wish. Click one to preview the effects on the preview window and double-click to apply it to your photos.
Storyboard: Below in the storyboard section you can add background music, subtitle and record your own voice for your photo slideshow.
Step 4: Choose output format
After making all the necessary settings above, go to "Create" tab and choose an output format for your photo slideshow.
Burn to DVD: Burn the photo slideshows to DVD disc to play with DVD player. It's especially great for family photo slideshow that the whole family can enjoy on TV together. Before you click "Burn" button, take some time to customize a beautiful DVD menu for navigating with remote control.
Save as video: Save the photo slideshow as video format for playing on computer or portable devices.
Share to YouTube: This option allows you to save photo slideshow as video and upload to YouTube in one step.
Step 5: Create MP4 movie slideshowClick "Save to Computer" and choose "MP4" as output video format. In the "Output Settings" panel, you can specify output directory, adjust video/audio parameters such as video resolution, bit rate, codec, frame rate and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate.
Finally click the "Save" button to starting creating MP4 movie from the photo slideshow. After the whole conversion process, you can get the output MP4 format of slideshow video file in the default output directory or the one you specified. Enjoy it!
Related useful readings:
How to Create DVD Photo Slideshow on Windows?
How to Convert Photo to Video Slideshow?
How to Upload Photos to YouTube?
How to Back Up Photos to DVD Disc as Stunning Movie?
How to Create Flash Photo Slideshow in SWF Format?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800