It would be hard to imagine a Christmas holiday season without a Christmas movie to go with it; at least, that is likely to be what many people would claim. To them, little is better than curling up next to the Christmas tree and watching something that makes them feel good. If you want to join in on the experience, below is a list of the top Christmas movies to rent or add to your collection.
Top 10 Recommended Christmas Movies for 2010:
Recommended Christmas Movie 1: Home Alone
Recommended Christmas Movie 2: Muppet Christmas Carol
Recommended Christmas Movie 3: The Santa Clause
Recommended Christmas Movie 4: It’s a Wonderful Life
Recommended Christmas Movie 5: The Nightmare Before Christmas
Recommended Christmas Movie 6: Elf
Recommended Christmas Movie 7: A Christmas Story
Recommended Christmas Movie 8: White Christmas
Recommended Christmas Movie 9: Miracle on 34th Street
Recommended Christmas Movie 10: Scrooged
We’ve made a video slideshow with the posters of the top 10 Christmas movies mentioned above from a PowerPoint presentation:
Hopefully, these 10 Chrismtas movies will bring you a unique and happy Christmas holiday!
In addition, we have started our 2010 Christmas sales, you can get up to 50% discounts to make your own Christmas movie from PowerPoint presentation or slideshow.
Few people could argue that without our 5 senses life would be pretty dull. All our senses are extremely important but I think if you asked most people which sense would they least like to lose they would probably say their vision. As with most of our abilities, our vision is something that many of us take for granted. If you stop and think for a moment, you will realize that just about everything we do in our day to day life involves our vision. In this article I am going to try and see if I can get you to start thinking a little bit more about your eyes.
Listed below is the top 10 list of weird and wonderful things you didn’t know about your eyes:
10. Everyone needs reading glasses as they get older
9. The lens in your eye is quicker than any camera lens
8. Your eyes are fully developed by the age of 7 years old
7. You blink approximately 15,000 times each day
6. Everyone gets cataracts as they get older
5. Diabetes is often first detected during an eye test
4. You see with your brain and not your eyes
3. Your eyes can adapt to blind spots in your vision
2. 20:20 vision is not the best vision you can have
1. Your eyes water when they are dry
We’ve made a PowerPoint presentation about the 10 things and converted the presentation to a video, you can find more details in the presentation and the video.
Can you smell the turkey in the air? The cranberries? The stuffing? Most importantly, the GRAVY?!? Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and will kick off the holiday season. But have you ever prepared any funny quotes for Thanksgiving Day to update your Facebook status or send to your friends in Email?
If not, never mind! We’ve collected the top 10 funny Thanksgiving quotes for you:
- I love Thanksgiving turkey… it’s the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- A lot of Thanksgiving days have been ruined by not carving the turkey in the kitchen. –Kevin James
- Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence. –Erma Bombeck
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. –Irv Kupcinet
- Coexistence… what the farmer does with the turkey – until Thanksgiving. –Mike Connolly
- On Thanksgiving Day we acknowledge our dependence. –William Jennings Bryan
- Thanksgiving, man! Not a good day to be my pants. –Kevin James
- Thanksgiving is so called because we are all so thankful that it only comes once a year. –P.J. O’Rourke Thankful
- I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. –Jon Stewart
- My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor. –Phyllis Diller
Also, we’ve made a video from PowerPoint presentation with the top 10 funny quotes for Thanksgiving Day so that you can share the presentation video directly on your Facebook or YouTube.
Have a nice Thanksgiving Day!
P.S.: Moyea Software will give away SWF to iPhone Converter as a Thanksgiving gift to express thanks to all the customers on Thanksgiving Day 2010, you can click here to participate in. Do not miss the wonderful opportunity!