Can you smell the turkey in the air? The cranberries? The stuffing? Most importantly, the GRAVY?!? Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and will kick off the holiday season. But have you ever prepared any funny quotes for Thanksgiving Day to update your Facebook status or send to your friends in Email?
If not, never mind! We’ve collected the top 10 funny Thanksgiving quotes for you:
- I love Thanksgiving turkey… it’s the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- A lot of Thanksgiving days have been ruined by not carving the turkey in the kitchen. –Kevin James
- Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence. –Erma Bombeck
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. –Irv Kupcinet
- Coexistence… what the farmer does with the turkey – until Thanksgiving. –Mike Connolly
- On Thanksgiving Day we acknowledge our dependence. –William Jennings Bryan
- Thanksgiving, man! Not a good day to be my pants. –Kevin James
- Thanksgiving is so called because we are all so thankful that it only comes once a year. –P.J. O’Rourke Thankful
- I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. –Jon Stewart
- My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor. –Phyllis Diller
Also, we’ve made a video from PowerPoint presentation with the top 10 funny quotes for Thanksgiving Day so that you can share the presentation video directly on your Facebook or YouTube.
Have a nice Thanksgiving Day!
P.S.: Moyea Software will give away SWF to iPhone Converter as a Thanksgiving gift to express thanks to all the customers on Thanksgiving Day 2010, you can click here to participate in. Do not miss the wonderful opportunity!
The iPad is a tablet computer designed and developed by Apple. It is particularly marketed as a platform for audio and visual media such as books, periodicals, movies, music, and games, as well as web content. At about 700 grams (25 ounces), its size and weight are between those of most contemporary smartphones and laptop computers. Apple released the iPad in April 2010, and sold 3 million of the devices in 80 days.
The iPad runs the same operating system as the earlier iPod Touch and iPhone, albeit a slightly older version. (The versions are to be synchronized in September 2010.) It can run its own applications as well as ones developed for the iPhone. Without modification, it will only run programs approved by Apple and distributed via its online store.
Like iPhone and iPod Touch, the iPad is controlled by a multitouch display sensitive to up to eleven fingers — a break from most previous tablet computers, which used a pressure-triggered stylus. The iPad uses Wi-Fi or a 3G mobile data connection to browse the Internet, load and stream media, and install software. The device is managed and synced by iTunes on a personal computer via USB cable.
Media reaction to the device has generally been neutral or positive, with more positive reaction after the device was launched.
We’ve collected some funny pictures of the larger version of Apple’s iPod Touch–iPad.
The new school year is just around the corner. Some are overjoyed to see friends and start a new grade level. Some wish that summer would never end. Whether you are happy or disappointed that school is starting, here are 10 funny quotes to inspire you for the approaching school year. There are back to school quotes for students, teachers and parents.
#1 For the moms
“If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers.” -Edgar W. Howe
#2 For those of faith
“As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.” -Author Unknown
#3 For Politicians
“But there are advantages to being elected President. The day after I was elected, I had my high school grades classified Top Secret.” -Ronald Reagan
#4 For kids
“Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.” Gracie Allen
#5 For teachers
“There are three good reasons to be a teacher – June, July, and August.” – Author Unknown
#6 For the student
“I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught.” -Winston Churchill
#7 For the Class Clown
We all learn by experience but some of us have to go to summer school.” Peter De Vries
#8 For the question asker
“What’s another word for thesaurus?” Steven Wright.
#9 For unruly children
“When a teacher calls a boy by his entire name, it means trouble.” – Mark Twain
#10 For anyone who lives or works with kids
“Schoolteachers are not fully appreciated by parents until it rains all day Saturday.” – E. C. McKenzie