Few people could argue that without our 5 senses life would be pretty dull. All our senses are extremely important but I think if you asked most people which sense would they least like to lose they would probably say their vision. As with most of our abilities, our vision is something that many of us take for granted. If you stop and think for a moment, you will realize that just about everything we do in our day to day life involves our vision. In this article I am going to try and see if I can get you to start thinking a little bit more about your eyes.
Listed below is the top 10 list of weird and wonderful things you didn’t know about your eyes:
10. Everyone needs reading glasses as they get older
9. The lens in your eye is quicker than any camera lens
8. Your eyes are fully developed by the age of 7 years old
7. You blink approximately 15,000 times each day
6. Everyone gets cataracts as they get older
5. Diabetes is often first detected during an eye test
4. You see with your brain and not your eyes
3. Your eyes can adapt to blind spots in your vision
2. 20:20 vision is not the best vision you can have
1. Your eyes water when they are dry
We’ve made a PowerPoint presentation about the 10 things and converted the presentation to a video, you can find more details in the presentation and the video.
|PowerPoint: Top 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Eyes||
||Video: Top 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Eyes|
|Download PowerPoint Presentation||Watch on Youtube|