If you GIVE your love generously, it will enrich your life and the lives of everyone around you.
We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.
Here’s How To Do It:
Enter the tower of love, take the eluvator up, learn from each floor and then practise every day!
7 Ways to Lift Your Love via the Eluvator
PowerPoint Video: 7 Ways to Lift Your Love via the Eluvator
As you can find in the PowerPoint video, love can be given via the following 7 ways:
- Compassion: Re-focus your concern on others!
- Good Deeds: Do at least one good deed daily!
- Patience: Count to ten & think again!
- Glory Giving: Direct the glory towards others!
- Learning: Imagine all others as your teachers!
- Written Love: Write regularly from the heart!
- Declared Love: Tell people that you love them now!
So, practice the 7 ways every day to make the world full of love!